Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Basketball HOF RC's set trade thread

I have quite a few singles to trade, including graded and ungraded.
I am not concerned about condition particularly, just trying to find RC's I don't already have.

I have low grade singles of
1957 Topps Cousy
1969 Topps Havlicek

NM copies of
1981 Topps McHale
1979 Topps English

that I would love to trade for similar ones that I need.
Feel free to post what you have avilable for me or others on this thread.
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Greg, you HAVE all of those 4 to trade? Or you need the first two and are willing to trade the second two?
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Those are examples of what I have.

I am looking for low grade Dr. J, Oscar, West, Wilt, Sam JOnes, Wilkens, mid grade Archibald, Barry, Issell, and others.

I was thinking people could post what they have and we could work out trades...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Ah, very good. I have a 57 Topps BGS 6 Dick McGuire HOF RC if anyone is interested. Post a scan of your low grade Cousy if you get a sec. How low grade are we talking? If it's like PSA 1-1.5 I may be interested.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I will have to look when I get home but I think Cousy is likely a PSA 2 (or 1.5 if there is such a thing)...