Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Did anyone go to the St. Louis Cardinal game today? (My Adam Wainwright collection thread)

I wasn't able to make the game today but I would really like to get one of the Wainwright bobble heads that they were giving away. If anyone has one that they could part with please let me know. And yes, I know this would be better in the BST so I'll make it card related by making this my Wainwright collectin thread and will post my cards here as I get them. I hope that makes everyone happy. image

Here are a few of my favorite Wainwrights:

2007 Topps Finest Rookie Finest Moments White Refractor #1/25

2008 Topps A&G minis (Bazooka is #1/25)

2006 Topps Finest Black Refractor #1/25

2004 Skybox LE Photo Proof #1/25 (noticing a trend? image)

2001 Topps Employee

And last but not least (for today anyway) a 2006 World Series autoed baseball. I haven't got it yet but I won it off of eBay on Friday for $22 delivered. The last one went for $56 delivered but the seller of this one misspelled his name as "Wainright" so I got it for a rather good price. image
Chris
My small collection
Want List:
'61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
Cardinal T206 cards
Adam Wainwright GU Jersey

Comments

• Options
    He is having a great season. I drafted him for my fantasy team and have been super happy with his stats. I wish he was still wearing the hat with that "A" on it though! image
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257

<< <i>He is having a great season. I drafted him for my fantasy team and have been super happy with his stats. I wish he was still wearing the hat with that "A" on it though! image >>

Go Cardinals! image He is having a great year but that is costing me money. I used to be able to pick up his cards for a little bit of nothing. But with the possability of a Cy Young this year the prices have been getting higher. image
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    Cardinal T206 cards
  • Options
  • Options
    Let me know if you need to get rid of that one. image I have the regular version of the 2006:

And the red version of the 2008:
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    Cardinal T206 cards
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Cool Wainwright cards! He and Carpenter are carrying my fantasy Baseball team right now.
  • Options

<< <i>Cool Wainwright cards! He and Carpenter are carrying my fantasy Baseball team right now. >>

Thanks, Matt. With Wainwright and Carpenter anchoring the pitching staff, and Holliday and Pujols handling the bats I feel pretty confident this year. The Phillies still scare me but I think our pitching is better and our bats are fairly capable. Here's hoping for a return to the WS. image
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    Cardinal T206 cards
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    good stuff cwazzy! keep it up