Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Thank you Mr. Willis for reversing that decision.

I think I speak for everyone.

"OK. You guys are right. One weekly B/S/T post makes sense and is fair to everyone.

Any other posts offering material for B/S/T will get poofed. The poster may as well. "

Comments

• I couldn't find that statement, specifically "OK. You guys are right. One weekly B/S/T post makes sense and is fair to everyone."

Did I miss it somehow? All I saw was the post which banned BST on this forum.

Would you kindly post a link to the thread in which PCGS relented?
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread. Look about 1/2 way down.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    A request to the powers that be:

If, as Mr. Willis states, people making for-sale posts here outside of the weekly threads run the risk of being banned, I would think it fair if there was a sticky at the top of this forum stating exactly this, even if it's only for the next month or so. My concern would be that after a few days this discussion may fall off the top, and it would be easy for someone who is on vacation/out-of-the-loop at the moment to miss the dire warning and unintentionally run afoul of the new rule.

I think it would be fair to post these rules prominently, at least for a short period of time.

Thank you.
  • coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the weekly BST thread was orderly, constructive and seemed to work-

It now seems that there may be collectors in universal agreement on this

edited to Add: Thank you Mr. Willis

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.