Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold

Comments

• Options
    TTT
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One entry per day, please, just like the rest of us.
  • Options
    My other entry sold. And since someone responded to my initial item for sale as "SOLD PM Sent" if I were to edit the listing to instead show the new items, people might think that they were already sold. The only good option I had is to create a new ad.

I wish the "delete" feautre was available.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You created this one at 1:28 PM. You are not supposed to bump it the same day. You are not supposed to start multiple threads on the same day. It is inconsiderate to the others. If you have multiple items to sell, place them in the same thread, like everyone else.

Link
  • Options

<< <i>You created this one at 1:28 PM. You are not supposed to bump it the same day. You are not supposed to start multiple threads on the same day. It is inconsiderate to the others. If you have multiple items to sell, place them in the same thread, like everyone else.

Link >>

Didnt know the TTT rule. Will not do that again. But, as I just explained, the old thread contaied one item and it sold and had a reply saying "sold". There was no way to re-use it. And at the time, I listed it, I wasnt selling the new items. Sorry though for not following protocal.

• Options
    PM'd for Ikes image
    Its all relative
  • Options
    Too many cops on this board. Settle down - Steve Martin is watching.... He watching all of us!!!!