Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

UFC 102 Results ....

Antonio Nogueira (32-5-1) pulled out a unanimous decision over Randy Couture. One of the best 3-round battles I've seen in a while.

Thiago Silva (13-1) caught Keith Jardine (14-7-1) with a left hook and finished him on the ground with a series of hard shots at 1:35.

Nate Marquardt (32-8-2) may have moved closer to another shot at the middleweight championship held by Anderson Silva by knocking out Demian Maia (11-1) in just 21 seconds of the first round of their bout.

Jake Rosholt (6-1) managed to avoid Chris Leben’s (18-6) power shots and finished him in the third round with an arm triangle choke.

Brandon Vera (11-3) opened the main card with a tight decision over Krzysztof Soszynski (19-10-1).

The highlight of the preliminary card was Todd Duffee’s (6-0) seven-second knockout of Tim Hague (10-2).

Overall, not a bad card .....

PoppaJ

Comments

• Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

It was good stuff tonight. Randy....time to hang it up bro....enjoy life....
  • Options
    bbcemporiumbbcemporium Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    There was some good fights, lots of submissions and knockouts. I can't believe Nogueira is only 33, he looks 50.
    Registry Sets

"Common sense is the best distributed commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it"
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It was good stuff tonight. Randy....time to hang it up bro....enjoy life.... >>

not quite, dude has nothing to be ashamed of in tonights fight.. definitely still a top contender in any fight..

in fact, he just signed a 6 fight contract..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Debated whether or not to get them. Glad I did, very entertaining. Thiago Silva looks like Dana's next meal ticket...