Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can I get some help calculating return shipping?

I have just set up a FedEx account and I’m trying to figure out how to fill out the submission form for wax packs. I am going to sub 12 wax packs under the $10 special and I am just not sure how to calculate the return shipping costs when using my FedEx account. I am assuming the way it works is that PSA just uses your FedEx account number to bill your credit card. My question is when filling out the submission form how you calculate the total charges (Add total from lines 3 and 4) when using a FedEx account.

Comments

• Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Hi John,

I've never used Fed-Ex for PSA subs, but I'm almost certain that PSA will charge your Fed-Ex account with the appropriate return postage charge. That's why you have to list your account number on the sub form.

You can call PSA Customer Service (1-800-325-1121) to be sure.

Hope this helps,
    PoppaJ
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭
    Are there any handling charges I need to calculate that PSA charges when using a FedEx account, or is everything charged to my FedEx account? I just want to make sure that I fill out the form correctly so it is not put on hold. I would call them on Monday but I am going out of town for the night and my wife is dropping it off at the post office for me so I won't be able to call PSA for the correct procedure.