Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB- 1953-S Franklin

in a 62FBL- not anything else- a 62FBL preferably in a PCGS holder, if its a NGC or an Anacs- it must be an old old holdered coin.

willing to pay good money for it.....

Also need a few others:

2007 Proof 69 DCAM a complete set, no gold or plats, just the common stuff (including the silver). This is for my gran babies birth year set, and grandpa is trying to get it ready to go with the parental set.

She'll get the gold later in life- hell she has my Morgans now for her future..

any help on the 53-S in a 62FBL is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Do the pop reports actually show any? This would be a very unusual grade as 53-S' come very nice as a rule.
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options
    PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    yes, I would think there are no PCGS MS 62 FBL
  • Options
    Well who has access to a pop report on this grade? are there any out there.

There are 3 in 63FBL with 34 higher. and an old pop report I have showed 5 in a 62FBL, but that was 5 years ago...

who knows!
  • Options
    PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    showed 5 in a 62FBL ...............

that would surprise me
  • Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    Not exactly what you asked for, but I have this;

1953-S MS-65 NGC # 276654-001 $70.00
  • Options
    The lowest graded PCGS '53-S is 63FBL.
  • Options
    WELL , there u go ;

no such thing as a PCGS MS62 FBL 1953-S Franklin
  • Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    The only thing I can suggest is looking for a nice raw example and getting it slabbed yourself.
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,