Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How many PSA slabs can be shipped in Medium Flat Rate Box?

with adequate padding, etc.

Comments

• Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    Is this a contest? lol
  • Options
    leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    If it was, you just lost... 'cause there's only 1 guess...LOL. No, I'm helping some board members who aren't PSA members by sending in some of their cards and I'm trying to figure out how much it'll cost to ship anwhere from 10-15 PSA slabs.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    10-15 regular size slabs should go in a much smaller box. That's a 2 lb. package. Flat Rate is more expensive, and the cards will need a lot more packing material.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I am able to put 10-15, with bubble wrap and peanuts, in a Small Flat Rate Priority Box for $4.95.

You can fit about 70 in a Medium Size FRB for $10.35.

Probably 100 - 125 in a Large FRB for $13.95.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    agree with Dboneesq. al.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am able to put 10-15, with bubble wrap and peanuts, in a Small Flat Rate Priority Box for $4.95.

You can fit about 70 in a Medium Size FRB for $10.35.

Probably 100 - 125 in a Large FRB for $13.95. >>

I also think the Small Flat Rate box would work well.
    Use Click N Ship from the USPS website and they add free delivery conformation. Total $4.80.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    Okay, I just picked up some small flat rate boxes. If you put 15 slabbed cards in there will be VERY minimal room for buble wrap, in fact, the only way to fit 15 in is to stack them vertically with 8 on one side and 7 on the other. That leaves about 2" of room on the right hand side but none between the slabs and the box on the side that has 8 cards and very little room on the stack of 7. It looks as though it'd be risky to ship 15 at once. 10-12 looks fine though.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I've done it just as you stated ... 8 and 7 ... and have had no problems.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

just shipped 48 slabs in a medium flat rate priority USPS box today! was room for more!

rd

P.S. the USPS says you can load up to 70 pounds into this flat rate box! What would weigh 70 lbs? Gold, Kryptonite? image

imageimageimageimageGod Bless Us All - Nulclear Magenta Production/Bruce Bernstein Film imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageGod Bless Us All! - Little Brucie Weil imageimageimageimage (circa: 1953)

imageimageimageimageGod Bless Us All - Little Jimmy Boyd imageimageimageimage (RIP Jimmy Boyd Died 3/7/2009)
  • Options
    Not sure which flat rate boxes everyone used, but I just got 98 PSA cards into a medium flat rate box and had room for bubblewrap and packing peanuts.