Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Your opinion on a Staubach card Please.

Hey all ... what do you think this card would grade at PSA? Better off sending it in for review as opposed to cracking and subbing, right?

Staubach on eBay

PS How do you now post a pic from eBay?
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Right click on the pic Doug and copy the properties. Paste and eclose with the img brackets
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    THANKS BILL and MATT!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    9oc
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    straight 9. As far as I know BGS and SGC grade the T/B centering on those by the white areas but discount the goalposts
  • Options
    Does PSA grade this issue from the top of the goal posts or from the line going across the top of the card? I would have thought from the line.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Who's Roger Staubach? Isn't Gary Hogeboom the best Qb Dallas every had?image

But seriously, very nice card. If I remember right that issue was a booger to get decent centering.
    Excuse me I need to be alone.
  • Options
    cardbendercardbender Posts: 1,831 ✭✭

<< <i>9oc >>

You might not know this issue. That Staubach is sweet and nearly perfectly centered. Why cross it when it looks fine in the SGC holder? Unless it's a set registry reason.....
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>9oc >>

You might not know this issue. That Staubach is sweet and nearly perfectly centered. Why cross it when it looks fine in the SGC holder? Unless it's a set registry reason..... >>

Yes, my friend is looking at it for The Registry. (The Registry ... like being hooked on DRUGS!)
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Thanks for all the opinions so far.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>9oc >>

easily a 9 to me. I think it is a beauty.
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    Centering is close enough to the few 10's on ebay. Is there touch or something on the top left corner? Probably a 9 if that isn't square.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.