Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any Card Shops in Virginia Beach??

I am heading to VA Beach tomorrow and want to know if anyone knows of any good shops there. I did an on line search and nothing showed up.

Comments

• Options
    Not familiar with any card shops, but do wear your kevlar.
    There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    I just moved after living there for 25 years, best one around is in Hampton called "Tenth Inning". It's about a 25 minute drive but well worth the trip, lots of raw vintage material. The address is 3324 West Mercury Boulevard, Hampton, Va 23666. Nice couple who run the shop. I remember buying about forty 1941 Play Ball cards from him that I had graded, they all were PSA-5 to PSA-8 range, one of the best deals I can recall.image
  • Options

<< <i>I just moved after living there for 25 years, best one around is in Hampton called "Tenth Inning". It's about a 25 minute drive but well worth the trip, lots of raw vintage material. The address is 3324 West Mercury Boulevard, Hampton, Va 23666. Nice couple who run the shop. I remember buying about forty 1941 Play Ball cards from him that I had graded, they all were PSA-5 to PSA-8 range, one of the best deals I can recall.image >>

Still have those '41s? If so, looking to move any? I'm in the market for the 5s and 6s.