Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: My 7070 coins, in dribs and drabs. (crusty 1838 capped bust half - reeded edge)

Im going to be releasing the contents of my 7070 which Ive spent collecting in the last few years. Most coins were picked up for type. Here's the deal: S/I included, no extra paypal fees. Check/MO and Ill have to wait til it clears. 7 day returns less shipping (your S/I back to me) no questions asked. Im going to be doing this little by little because I dont have a lot of time these days and my picture taking sucks on it's best days (hence, the 7 day return). Id be open to negotation if you see something you like. If you have a particular slot request, make it and if I can Ill image and throw out what Im thinking as far as price. Want a crack at the entire contents (it's not finished btw, there are a couple holes)? If you're a member of the CoT I'd come up with a number and send it to you en masse on approval.... Note: the Gold page is already gone.

Btw, my name is snaphook13 on ebay and I have plenty of references if you want 'em, no worries.

first $210 gets it

In the bullpen...

this will be sent for grading, unless I get an offer.. braided hair half cent, orig purchased from Ron Guth as MS63, 10% red

($325 delivered)

Comments

• Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    My saturday bump.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    No disrespect, but that Half-Cent looks like has some PVC or verdigris on the reverse under the 'H'. image
  • Options
    thanks for your unsolicited opinion.... it's really a very nice coin and in-hand it's very ignorable.. but there is a spot... more of just a spot IMHO. anyway... as I said there's a long return time so there's no risk if someone wants to see this in-hand, either way it's a fantastic UNC coin with hints of red present that I think would be a find addition to any type set.

again.. thanks for the post?