Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

WTB 1952 PROOF JEFF

Someone recently got a 1952 proof 68DCAM PCGS. If interested in selling please contact me.
Thanks,
Alex and Nan's proof Nickels

Comments

• Options
    5000% DCAM ?!
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Options
    I don't own a 1952 PCGS 68 DCAM, and yet, somehow, it is listed as new in my Ron and Nan's second set. If someone has this coin and is generous enough to give it to me, please let me know.
    Thanks, Ron
    How many one of a kind exist, that don't?
    Does anyone own the 1942P-Type 2 in PCGS PR 69?
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    thats scary, how can someone else enter unto your set? they have access to your computer? and know the serial number for this coin?

maybe a spouse got it for you as a surprise, any significant days coming up?
  • Options
    Contacted PCGS TODAY! No idea how the coin was added to four of my second sets, awaiting contact from someone requesting it's removal and release from my inventory. The coin was added on August 21, 2009. Any explanaton appreciated.
    Thanks, Ron
  • Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

Jeez.. Last month, I experienced the loss of a coin from one of my
    registry sets.... A coin that, deleted, dropped my set from No.2 spot,
    to some number on the second page. It was actually deleted from my
    inventory! Go figure?
  • Options
    Isn't 1952 the toughest Jeff in DCAM?

I know many 50s dates are tough in DCAM. I am still tickled to remember when I owned 4 different 1950s dates in 68 DCAM. I sold my registry set when the first pre-50s Jeffs got the PR 68 grade. I wanted to be #1 but wouldn't pay the huge asking price to upgrade.

I was trying for pre-50s coins with cameo contrast. Still am actually. Those really are the only Jeffs I'll pay a premium for. Of course if I find any '50s date raw with cameo potential at a show I buy w/o arguing price. Anyway no '42-P in 69 though I do have a few w/ some cameo contrast though none have the designation.