Home Precious Metals
Options

Picked up some gold :-)

Sort of. Found an Engelhard Australia 1 oz silver bar listed on eBay BIN $25. I had two of these last year and sold them for $120 each to a repeat customer of mine. The guy told me he wants two more if I get them. Guess I'll drop him a line image

No pic as seller pic was Horrid. Will post a pic when it arrives. In the meantime, Here is a pic for you, How many of these have you seen?

Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really unusual. Just tried googling to find out when Engelhard acquired Sheffield. Read a little of these conversations, they're so quaint! image

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=4448017
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    I've never seen one of those but if one turns up at the local coin shop I'll make sure I pay him the going rate for Engelhard 1 oz. bars of $1.25 over spot.
  • Options
    Picked up a 1/2 oz Gold Engelhard today to match these bars. Don't have pic yet as I just purchased today. Got it right @ Melt w/o Cashback, Private deal. image Got the 1 oz Engelhard for $788 & the 1/2 oz Plat @ $600. Paid $350 for the Pd bar though image. If any of you guys have some of these type bars laying around get at me.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    awesome picture!

do you the Gram sized ones as well?

you were laughing at Apmex but they apparently sold the i gram for 55...hmm
    "Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx
  • Options
    Yes I plan to put a complete "set" together. APMEX Lowered price on their bar a little before it sold. Even so, Some moron would come along and buy it at any price. The 1g bars can be had on eBay for $35 average.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    Finally got this bar in:
    Its all relative
  • Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    very nice!

I have never seen that one before
    "Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx