Home Sports Talk
Options

Joe Mauer - Take a look at his hitting splits.

DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
Check out his splits. I'm not a fan of the Twins, but WOW is this guy consistent.

vs Left .312
vs Right .416
Home Games .401
Away Games .360
Day Games .366
Night Games .385
On Grass .354
On Turf .406
August .442
Last 30 Days .394

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucks against lefties. image
  • Options
    Its sad that we cant seem to keep the pitchers solid, theyve been shaky all year.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Maybe it's just me, but does it seem like the Twins have the most talented young team with a few vets mixed in every single year but never seem to win?
  • Options
    I wouldnt go THAT far, we have been in the mix every year. Just havent got over the top yet.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    i dont think the MVP should go to a third place team from the Central. a very very weak division. he is putting up a monster year but they are not gonna sniff the playoffs. Losing Slowey (their best hurler) and having Liriano stink up the joint every night essentially doomed their season.
  • Options
    They are like 4 games out, they arent done. Alot of ball left, maybe they can finish off one last magical year in the Dome. Just had a walk=off game winner tonight, 5 straight wins now, longest of the season...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    Great player and doing most of that as a catcher is incredible.
    Future Yankee of course.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Twins have 34 games left on schedule. If Mauer played all games and batted .500 (2 for 4 each night), he'd have 216 hits in 534 at bats and finish the season at .404 average. Highlighly unlikely he'll bat .400 this year.

Twins now are in 2nd place, 4.5 games back with 7 games left vs. Detroit and six games left vs. Chicago. They will need to win 10 out of 13 of those games and 14 of the other 21 to finish 24-10 down the stretch to have a good chance to win the division. Possible, not likely. They have been picking up some new pitching, so they're making a run for it.
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭

i dont think the MVP should go to a third place team from the Central. a very very weak division

You do realize that the Twins play more games out of the division then in it?

Steve
    Good for you.