Home Sports Talk
Options

Thunder Collins ... Convicted Of First Degree Murder

JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
Former Nebraska running back Thunder Collins was convicted Monday of first-degree murder and other charges. Wow.

First thing that popped into my mind; First degree murder = potential for death penalty.

Collins then says, "If I was just any other Joe Blow, I feel I would have beat this case." Beat this case? Is Collins implicitly admitting that he killed a person, but that he could have avoided conviction if he were "any other Joe Blow"?

In any case, Collins has a long road ahead of him.

/s/ JackWESQ

Comments

• Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I consider myself a relatively knowledgeable football fan, and I've never heard of Thunder Collins. I'm pretty sure his "fame" had nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    Maybe Philly will sign him!
    SOCIALIZED MEDICINE: The wealthiest class treats the lowest class and sends the bill to the middle class.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Maybe Philly will sign him! >>

HAHAHAHAHA
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I consider myself a relatively knowledgeable football fan, and I've never heard of Thunder Collins. I'm pretty sure his "fame" had nothing to do with it. >>

I am a Nebraska alum, and don't remember him. Collins ended up even worse off than Drug DuNose.