Home Precious Metals
Options

Fraud of the FED

ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭
Here is another interesting article to discuss:

Fraud of the FED
American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

Comments

• Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    Financial advice from Captain Hook.
    I will wait to see what Peter Pan has to say image
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before dismissing the author's work based on their Web Site monicker alone one might want to assess what they actually have to say. In that article are some worthwhile charts on the $BKX with some reasonable conclusions. I've read these guys for a few years and have slowly learned some new things from them, esp on their charting techniques. I'm not a paid subscriber either.

I'll gladly consider the analysis or opinions of a Captain Hook, Doctor Doom, Mish, Mogambu Guru, Hat Trick Letter, and other pundits with whacked out names before even considering the advice of main line govt experts and economists. It's not about the name, but about what they have to say. Most of these guys have been right on the big picture for years now while the party lines have been dead wrong.

There is nothing fraudulent about the FED. That is if you have no problem with the fact that they were brught into existence primarily to ensure stable prices and have somehow supervised a 96% devaluation of the dollar since 1913. They are neither Federal nor have any Reserves of their own.

rodarunner

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold