Home Sports Talk
Options

The Tampa Bay Succaneers, proud owners of the # 4 record never to be broken

lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
"I don't even think you could put together a team that will lose 26 consecutive games, even if you tried to!"

imageimageimage

Mega Succs

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    teams entering the league today don't have to face what the bucs did back then, lets remember that, the bucs didn't get a boat load of high draft picks
    like today.

Perhaps something that is even more impressive is the Cowboys winning just 4 games over a two year period in 88 and 89! Oh and remember how many
    games you all won in your first season! NONE

It won't matter cause the bucs are going to roll the cowboys in a few weeks and then you wil be gone.

Kevin
  • Options
    I don't wanna hear your excuses kevy. Be proud of your heritage!

After all, the Yucs are bringing back the popsicle uni's this year and their play will be the perfect match! Kinda like revisiting the past...enjoy!!!

3-13 coming up!
  • Options

<< <i>It won't matter cause the bucs are going to roll the cowboys in a few weeks and then you wil be gone.

Kevin >>

Really?? Care for a bet welcher boy? Here it is, Bucs win, I'm gone for 2 weeks from the sportstalk board. Not one post.

Cowboys win, you're gone for 2 weeks from the sportstalk board. Not ONE post.

The Bucs may win, anything is possible.

Are you gonna be a man? Or, are you gonna be stalin?

Let me know.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give StainBoy a break....losing 26 in a row is statistically very,very,very challenging.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options

<< <i>Give StainBoy a break....losing 26 in a row is statistically very,very,very challenging.

Dave >>

no not winning a superbowl for almost 35 years is amazing!

and the hawks look as bad as usual this year.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?? Care for a bet welcher boy? Here it is, Bucs win, I'm gone for 2 weeks from the sportstalk board. Not one post.

Let me know.

Betting with Kevin is like spitting in the wind...getcha grape juice ready!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    LOL!

Kevin is always the first one to bring up the past when it supports his argument. Yet, always says that was yesterday when it hurts his bandwagonning feelings.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It won't matter cause the bucs are going to roll the cowboys in a few weeks and then you wil be gone.

Kevin >>

Let me know. >>

Well, seeing how you are posting right this minute Kevin, are you gonna take the bet or are you too scared?

I'm still waiting.
  • Options
    The silence is deafening ...

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    I can bet two weeks but not while the Phillies are still playing. Met fan has nothing to lose going silent in September, actually probably better for them.
  • Options

<< <i>I can bet two weeks but not while the Phillies are still playing. Met fan has nothing to lose going silent in September, actually probably better for them. >>

Translated:

"My team sucks. I know it and am too scared to take the bet becasue I can't go 2 weeks without this board."

If the Bucs somehow beat the Cowboys, I better not hear one word of smack from you stalin.

If you're too scared and won't back your team now, you better not come on here running your mouth after the fact if they just so happen to win.
  • Options
    Did anyone here think for a minute that Kevin would have the nerve to back up his team...Of course, not, instead we get excuses about baseball season, LMAO!! How predictable!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know who is the home team in that game, but I don't think the Bucs will be a heavy dog - perhaps around +2 or so in their stadium, and around +5 or 6 at the Cowboys stadium.
  • Options
    two weeks is two weeks, why does it matter when your team sucks 24/7?

I can't go a world series run without smack. If you want to say football only or after the baseball season Im in.

Some of us have reason to live!
  • Options
  • Options
    We beat the Sucs last year with Brad Johnson at QB , question now is can we beat them this year with Jon Kitna ?
  • Options
    Matt you are scared admit it.
  • Options

<< <i>We beat the Sucs last year with Brad Johnson at QB , question now is can we beat them this year with Jon Kitna ? >>

Heck, we won't even need aQB. Just let Fleix Jones and Marion Barber run the o. Tampa doesn't have a run defense anyway.
  • Options

<< <i>Matt you are scared admit it. >>

A scared man does not initiate a bet. A scared man does not accept a bet.

You picking up what I'm throwing down wuss-boy?? Go put your dress back on and paint your nails.
  • Options
    I have more to lose, you have nothing to lose,as a matter of fact, Mets on the couch and Cowboys start off 0-1, you would be under the bed anyway.
    My philly smack shouldn't be effected by this. 2 weeks loser says nothing about football.
  • Options
    The more you post the more you show your wuss colors...wuss.

• Options
    Wahhhh...my team sucks and I might lose. Me too fraid to take bet..wahhhh
  • Options
    so you won't take the bet?
  • Options

<< <i>so you won't take the bet? >>

Stop with the games.

Are you gonna be a man and take the bet??

Or are you gonna be stalin and whimp out??

It's an easy question and I'm still waiting.
  • Options
    screw the wussy stuff pal, 50 bucks cash Ill donate mine to charity again if I win and you can do whatever you want with yours.

LMK
  • Options

<< <i>I think Suc fans are just happy this game isn't on Thanksgiving >>

The only thing I remember about that game is our 4th string QB leading us down the field on our first drive and Alstott punching in for a 7-0 lead.
  • Options
    Where is Matt?
  • Options
    I don't think your defense remembers much of that game either, probably because they didn't show up
  • Options

<< <i>I don't think your defense remembers much of that game either, probably because they didn't show up >>

Times have changed and this one is in Tampa. Who you going to throw it to...Sam Hurd? LMAO
  • Options
    Ask the Raiders about that vaunted Bucs D...

NOT!

LMAO

• Options
    The bet was laid down. Don't come here trying to change it to fit your needs.

Last time, are you in or out?
  • Options

<< <i>screw the wussy stuff pal, 50 bucks cash Ill donate mine to charity again if I win and you can do whatever you want with yours.

LMK >>

Who cares about the $50.00?? You being off the board means more to all of us.

In or out wuss?
  • Options
    50 bucks, put up or shut up.
  • Options

<< <i>50 bucks, put up or shut up. >>

In or out wuss??
  • Options

<< <i>50 bucks, put up or shut up. >>

Yeah, that's what I thought. Go back to your playground tool.
  • Options
    sigline bets and 2 week no posts bets are for little girls. Make an even bet 50 bucks each or go run under the bed. What you want vegas odds?

Ill tell you what, you can't do 50 thats fine, you name the price.

money talks, bull @#@ walks
  • Options

<< <i>sigline bets and 2 week no posts bets are for little girls. >>

Well then stop being a little girl and take it wuss. You are unreal image

Later sweetheart. When you grow a set come back and see me.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>sigline bets and 2 week no posts bets are for little girls. >>

Well then stop being a little girl and take it wuss. You are unreal image

Later sweetheart. When you grow a set come back and see me. >>

you won't make a money bet on this game but you call me a wuss? LMAO We both know who is scared here!

maybe you need to get a dog
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im just waiting to see how Kevin is going to respond after the scoreboard gets lit up like a xmas tree with Patsies points!

When do we face you Kev? Anyways Im thinking 35-10

Oh and btw, the Cowboys will lasso you as well- I estimate say 28-17

There is NO way however the SUCS will go 0-16 LMAO

BAM!
  • Options
    What I find so ironic is the fact that stalin says sigline bets or no posts bets are for little girls yet he is too scared to take it. That is classic!

Anyway spin doctor, here is the deal, you keep trying to spin the bet I proposed to suite your needs.

That said, I 'll gladly accept your bet contingent on you accepting mine. That way I can take your money and you can stay away for two weeks.

If my bet is for little girls, this should not be a problem.

Whadda say stalin?

Sadly I already know the answer.

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>sigline bets and 2 week no posts bets are for little girls. Make an even bet 50 bucks each or go run under the bed. What you want vegas odds?

money talks, bull @#@ walks >>

Do you honestly think anyone in their right mind would even consider for a second to make a monetary wager with you?

Absolutely, positively pathetic.

Speaking of, have you paid perk yet, welcher?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

• Options
    All were missing now is for SkiptomyLou to get in on this action, LMAO!!

• Options
    I'd take the bet, but 1) I'm not sure anyone cares if I'm off the boards and 2) I dont really want Matt off the boards.

PS- Matt, are you gonna go to the game?
  • Options

<< <i>What I find so ironic is the fact that stalin says sigline bets or no posts bets are for little girls yet he is too scared to take it. That is classic!

Anyway spin doctor, here is the deal, you keep trying to spin the bet I proposed to suite your needs.

That said, I 'll gladly accept your bet contingent on you accepting mine. That way I can take your money and you can stay away for two weeks.

If my bet is for little girls, this should not be a problem.

Whadda say stalin?

Sadly I already know the answer. >>

deal, loser pays 50 and takes a two week vacation from the sports talk boards. sucka

JS
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>sigline bets and 2 week no posts bets are for little girls. Make an even bet 50 bucks each or go run under the bed. What you want vegas odds?

money talks, bull @#@ walks >>

Do you honestly think anyone in their right mind would even consider for a second to make a monetary wager with you?

Absolutely, positively pathetic.

Speaking of, have you paid perk yet, welcher? >>

Hi Barry image

I gave Kevin my word I would never bring it up again, but just to let you know Kevin DID make good on it and we were able to rally people here to help out a charity as well. Actually ended up being a good story image
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi Barry image

I gave Kevin my word I would never bring it up again, but just to let you know Kevin DID make good on it and we were able to rally people here to help out a charity as well. Actually ended up being a good story image >>

Hi Paul! image

That's good to hear but he's still a welcher image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Hi Barry image

I gave Kevin my word I would never bring it up again, but just to let you know Kevin DID make good on it and we were able to rally people here to help out a charity as well. Actually ended up being a good story image >>

Hi Paul! image

That's good to hear but he's still a welcher image >>

• Options
    BTW Barry, Im thinking of going ALL Pats and Houston players for Fantasy Football this year!