Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1965 OPC BASEBALL!

Hi all,
I just registered my '65 opc baseball set (under the name "PRINTED IN CANADA") and would love help from anyone who could possibly provide it (missing cards, upgrades etc.). Thanks! Harold (my email is hbsturn@hotmail.com)

Comments

• Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! I started this set and after a while sold everything off. Wondering where you got all those high end cards? Did you just have them submitted or have you had them for a while? 60's OPC baseball isnt easy to find in high grade as im sure you know. Good luck with your set

Tom
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    Harold,
    Good luck with the set - if I find any high grade cards you need I will be in touch.
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    Harold- that's a great set, congrats on your success so far, and good luck finishing it!
  • Options
    Good luck with your set!
    I am envious!
    Do You Collect image Baseball 1937,1965-94,2008-09?
    Or Regional Canadian Baseball Issues?
    Come be a contributor to the OPC Baseball Wiki. It's free and easy!
    OPeeChee.Wikispaces.Com
  • Options
    Thanks all for the encouragement!! Most of the cards came out of a card store in Maine about 7 years ago. Jason Chartrand has also helped a TON (GREAT honest dealer by the way, he and his dad, Gerry). I bought them for about $1.00 each via the internet - every body catches a break once in a while!! I pay very well for high grade cards (if anybody needs a little extra scratch!)!
    Harold
  • Options
    Harold....JUST STAY AWAY FROM ALL THE NICE 65 OPC cards on ebay.....this is your ONLY warning! imageimage

Ya'll keep those cards away from Harold, just offer them to me, come on now....! image

Harold, congrats on finally putting your GEMMY set up there......I was wondering if you were
    ever gonna do it!

Best of luck, and don't forget.....stay away from all those cards I need on ebay! imageimageimage

Tony
    KalineFan
  • Options
    TheDudeAbidesTheDudeAbides Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    Harold, awesome set, 1 of 1 HOF'ers in 9, congrats on a great start, hope you can finish it off. If you can, throw in some scans, would really like to see the HOF'ers.
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link to 1965 OPC set

Thats a great looking 1965 OPC set. Many cards with none graded higher.

Congrats...imageDonato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Your set is fantastic. What a collection. Its so hard to find high grade examples of these older OPC sets.

Good luck on your future upgrades---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words! BTW, I know where the pop 1/1 Morgan Psa 8 rookie is (its in dealer inventory) - Price? $2000!! Seems just a bit outside the realm of normalcy!
  • Options
    There is a dealer that has some SGC graded 65 OPC stuff for sale--How about those ya'll?

KalineFan