Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What? I'm on the Front Page Again!

To my surprise, I'm back on the fron page of the modern MS type set. I knew Keith disbanded his set, but now Hoyte is also gone. I thought I was off for good when Bartdog went to 100%.

Link
Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!

Comments

• Options
    I guess I have been doing this all wrong! I downgraded a coin in the MS Set the other day while I was in 9th. I look up and now Im all the way up to 6th spot?????imageimage Must be Gremlins!image

Larry
    Dabigkahunaimageimage
  • Options
    keithdagenkeithdagen Posts: 2,025
    I retired my set, and I think Hoyt retired his when he sold all of his Kennedy's off. I kept about 2/3 of my set to keep the Modern Type set going. Since that time though, I have replaced both of the Kennedy's I had in the MS set with others, a toned 64-D I made myself and a toned 70-D I picked up recently on E-Bay.

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go!!!

Tbig
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian:

Try Mercury dime collecting. No one ever goes away--instead, all they do is keep adding to their sets so that the slower of us (for that phrase, read "me, Mark") fall further behind!! Perhaps next Christmas I'll send everyone in front of me some lovely hemlock....

More on topic for this thread, congrat's on making the front page. Now the trick will be to stay there!

Mark

P.S.: To the Merc collectors: Don't worry about the hemlock. I'd rather spend my money on coins!!
    Mark

• Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    I had been there for some time, but when I was nocked off I was going to need multiple upgrades to get back up. Only 1 or 2 were below $150... The races will be on again when the new sets come out.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!