Home Sports Talk
Options

AWESOME!!!!! unassisted triple play denies the MUTTS comback win

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
friggin awesome.....

enjoy, Mets fans (except for grote15, who is cool)

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    What the heck were the Mutts thinking, sending the runners with no outs. Lidge was sucking all by himself and the defense was breaking apart all
    around him.

Proves that the Phillies are just waaaay better than the Mutts, even with our worst player on the mound.

I enojoyed talking smack this weekend to all Mutts fans (except for grote15 who was under the bed the whole time!)

Kevin
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dislike the Mets but just curious how you guys can honestly talk smack when the Mets team is hurt?

Delgado,Beltran,Reyes? These guys are pretty much their team- try if Howard, Utley and say Ibanez or Werth were hurt you guys would be whining up a storm if Pets fans were doing this.

• Options
    We were smacking around the Mets when they were at full strength too. We had our #2 pitcher go out very early on for the season.

and it figures that Red Sox fan is in here talking excuses!

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>We were smacking around the Mets when they were at full strength too. We had our #2 pitcher go out very early on for the season.

and it figures that Red Sox fan is in here talking excuses!

Kevin >>

Excuses? Sox fans are way more loyal than Sillies fans, you people would be nowhere to be found if you were out of it.
  • Options

<< <i>I dislike the Mets but just curious how you guys can honestly talk smack when the Mets team is hurt?

Delgado,Beltran,Reyes? These guys are pretty much their team- try if Howard, Utley and say Ibanez or Werth were hurt you guys would be whining up a storm if Pets fans were doing this. >>

smack? it was a great play to end the game, just too funny.

wanna talk smack? how about your pathetic teams BOTH not able to win without cheating..

The SOX main players on STEROIDS
    and the PATROITS videotaping sidelines to steal signals in-game...
    boy... amazing how brady knows how to throw to the blitzing side against the eagles in the superbowl like 5 times in a row.

C h e a t e r s!!!

(lol!)
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under the bed? This coming from the guy who conveniently "went on vacation" for three weeks after the Sucs got humiliated at home in their final game by the lowly Raiders to cap a 5-game losing streak and miss the playoffs...LOL!! At least the true Philly and Boston fans here root for their city in all sports, not like Kevie the Bandwagon Boy who switches cities from Philly to TB come football season, LOL!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Grote, your pathetic bandwagon posts are getting old. What florida team was I supposed to root for 1980?

Your Mets sucks @#)( and would be lucky to fend off the Nats, how does that taste?

Back in the closet!
  • Options
    Grote, your pathetic bandwagon posts are getting old. What florida team was I supposed to root for 1980?

Your Mets sucks @#)( and would be lucky to fend off the Nats, how does that taste?

Back in the closet!

LOL, sounds like I struck a nerve. Wince and swallow, Kevin because the truth hurts and EVERYONE here knows you are nothing more than a BANDWAGON fan, LMAO!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    just answer the question. What Florida team was I suposed to root for in 1980?

• Options
    Figures you chose the Sillies in 1980, the year they won the World Series...but then again, that's what BANDWAGON fans do...how predictable was that! Surprise you haven't switched to the Steelers in football, too! And let me guess you're a lakers fan, too, LMAO!!

• Options
    Dont worry Grote, you will only have to wait until March of 2010 for the Mets to be in first place again. Enjoy the time under the bed!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I dislike the Mets but just curious how you guys can honestly talk smack when the Mets team is hurt?

Delgado,Beltran,Reyes? These guys are pretty much their team- try if Howard, Utley and say Ibanez or Werth were hurt you guys would be whining up a storm if Pets fans were doing this. >>

smack? it was a great play to end the game, just too funny.

wanna talk smack? how about your pathetic teams BOTH not able to win without cheating..

The SOX main players on STEROIDS
    and the PATROITS videotaping sidelines to steal signals in-game...
    boy... amazing how brady knows how to throw to the blitzing side against the eagles in the superbowl like 5 times in a row.

C h e a t e r s!!!

(lol!) >>

image Now I know why you hate on New England/Boston fans! YOU ARE AN EAGLES FAN!!! I finally figured it out!

Here is the scoop kid...The only reason you guys were even in the game is because T.O got all juiced up image And please if we knew your signals it wouldnt have come down to your team choking we would have beat you by at least 3td's.

Pats got your number son. So sorry image
  • Options

LMAO!
  • Options
    good one
  • Options
    LOL perk!!! picture SAVED for future reference image
  • Options
    mets worst franchise in sports?

nicest stadium with the worst team....
  • Options
    didnt SI pick the Metropolitans to win the WS? hahah who wrote THAT article? Selena Roberts?
  • Options
    didnt SI pick the Metropolitans to win the WS? hahah who wrote THAT article? Selena Roberts?

A Sox fan talkin' smack? As Pedro said, the Yankees are your Daddy, LOL!!

• Options
    Everyone picked the Mets, and now those articles are long gone off websites.
  • Options
    Here is one:

East- New York Mets
    The New York choke artists will overcome their recent troubles to win the National League East in 2009. Francisco Rodriguez and J.J. Putz instantly turns their bullpen into a power in the National League. These moves mirror what the Phillies were able to accomplish in 2008 with Brad Lidge and staff. As for the Phillies, I see a rough year for their starting staff and see them just missing the Wild Card spot to the rising Florida Marlins. The Mets lineup with Wright, Reyes, and Delgado rivals that of the Phillies and should put up significant power numbers. This is simply the Mets year, sorry Phillies.
  • Options
    http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/03/29/mikey’s-crystal-ball-preseason-mlb-award-predictions/

Here is another one...Wright the NL MVP and Jerry Manuel manager of the year. LMAO

oh and don't forget the Rays and David Price are going to win it all in 09
  • Options
    omar minaya needs to make another drip to Dominica to come up with next years teams...."LOS METS"
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    It's all a moot point anyway because the Cardinals are going to win the World Series. image

But I would have liked to see what the Mets could have done this year if they were full strength. When almost half of your starting lineup is on the DL at the same time it makes it hard to compete. The Phillies have a great team but I don't think their fans would be talking nearly as much crap if the Mets were healthy this year. The race would have been down to the wire.
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    the mets have the worst training/medical staff in the league...
    ask Church how he was mismanaged......ask Reyes (who misses 1/3 of all career games with the same hAMMY)
    ASK BELTRAN, ask Delgado...
    all mismanaged by the mets....pitiful...they deserve everything they gonna get......this is america, not the latino leagues....
  • Options
    ...this is america, not the latino leagues...

Now there's an enlightening statement...wonder what Puljos would think if he heard you talking like that..

• Options
    All I know is that if the Sillies had all the injuries the Mets have had this year with 2/3 of their starters on the DL, Bandwagon Boy would be crying about it all season long..

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>omar minaya needs to make another drip to Dominica to come up with next years teams...."LOS METS" >>

Is Red Sox fan really talking when they gave the division to the Yankees and will not even make the wildcard?

Quite sad.
  • Options
    easy Met fan is in denial and they will be throwing things soon. Id hate to be a tv in Grote's living room right about now.

Kevin