Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

how to submit for red flip auto authetication?

So I want to have my auto-ed cards authenticated with red flips. I hear that I need to send to PSA instead of PSA/DNA, since all things sent to PSA/DNA will be blue flips. Right now my problem is that since I am not a member of PSA I cannot go in the submission center to print out the submission form and I really don't want to pay to get membership.

https://www.psacard.com/order_submission_form.chtml

Is there a way to submit to PSA just for red flip autentication service without membership? I know I can do that for PSA/DNA but I really would like to do that with red flips. All helps are appreciated image

Comments

• Options
    bump image
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Not as far as I know. No membership + wanting to submit = Blue PSA/DNA flips.

<< <i>So I want to have my auto-ed cards authenticated with red flips. I hear that I need to send to PSA instead of PSA/DNA, since all things sent to PSA/DNA will be blue flips. Right now my problem is that since I am not a member of PSA I cannot go in the submission center to print out the submission form and I really don't want to pay to get membership.

https://www.psacard.com/order_submission_form.chtml

Is there a way to submit to PSA just for red flip autentication service without membership? I know I can do that for PSA/DNA but I really would like to do that with red flips. All helps are appreciated image >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    You also save money going PSA. Only 20 Bucks for Auto Authentication, Grading of Card if Desired and Slabbing. PSA/DNA gets you into the fee schedule and extra money for slabbing and Auto grading (no card grading) if desired. IF you have 5-10 cards to grade you will easily save the membership fee with the reduced cost and also get whatever goodies and 6 "free" vouchers for other grading levels.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    If you want red flips with grades and are willing to wait awhile, go to my thread concerning a bulk submission and sign up. Please read the instructions in the thread.

You can sign up if you have at least a 20 card minimum. See the thread for details. Just do a search for threads by author thenavarro keyword search PSA/DNA

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs