Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone using cardpricer?

Just curious if anyone is actually using cardpricer yet. Seems like a good (and much cheaper) alternative to VCP. Any opinions, thoughts, complaints? $45 for 6 months seems like a good deal and 1/2 the cost of VCP.

P.S. To the dude from cardpricer.com and BobbyVCP, please do not respond. Looking for unbiased opinions here.

Comments

• Options
    Too bad no one can do it for free and just smack you with ads you to death.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Bill, I am not using VCP anymore, and was actually reading about cardpricer.com this AM. I like the price at $45.00. If I decide to sign up, I will let you know what I think.

• Options
    tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Too bad no one can do it for free and just smack you with ads you to death. >>

I don't think advertising costs would cover a site like that... at least not one that tries to be complete and accurate.
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    I will be trying it once my VCP subscr. is up
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    Please feel free to shoot us any questions via our contact form. We try and check in on here every so often, but it may not be the best place to reach us. You can also send emails to us directly. As a quick note: we have a monthly plan that runs $8.99 and a two-week trial comes with all paid memberships.

Thanks for considering us.
  • Options
    Ted,

It was a simple request for you and me not to say anything on this thread.

All I can say is you get what you pay for? All of you know the deal when you see a card out there you want and it is for sale to cheap. There are going to be problems.....