Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone else have this issue with 4 Star Sports Graded?

I bought a few PSA 10s from 4 star Sports Graded just to get the cool looking blue velvet holders with the PSA logo on them.
With the first order, I received all three velvet bags with the PSA logo on them. I was very pleased.
Then the last two orders included a bunch of blue velvet holders, but none had the PSA logo on them, as they advertised they would. I sent a message asking if they had run out.
Six days later, still no answer.
The least they could do is respond and/or change their Ebay listings so as not to mislead.
I even told them I was willing to pay extra for the ones with the PSA logo. Has anyone else had this problem?
I understand that PSA doesn't produce them anymore, but why advertise that you have them then?
Thanks in advance.
Cardboard Zombie
Always buying perfect 1986 Fleer Basketball PSA 10 cards and 1982 OPC Nolan Ryan cards. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Is this serious? It can't be. I mean it sounds like it is, but it can't be.
  • Options
    Why so serious?

Yes, I'm serious. That's false advertising. I'm trying to build a whole set with each card having a blue velvet holder with the PSA Logo on them.

I'm obsessive compulsive.
    Cardboard Zombie
    Always buying perfect 1986 Fleer Basketball PSA 10 cards and 1982 OPC Nolan Ryan cards. Thank you.
  • Options
    I agree with CDsNuts ---- you can't be serious that you are upset with them. I have bought dozens of cards from 4 Star Sports Graded and even if I don't get the blue holders anymore, I am still very grateful to them that they've sent them in the past (even with $20 cards). I consider myself to be somewhat obsessive compulsive as well, but I would never have the same complaint with them. If you are that obsessed, just email them and ask them to make the adjustment to their listings and give them ample time to make the changes.
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Go get a job with the I R S.