Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Master Set addition ?

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
Assume a player was active from 1972-1984. The player currently has a Master Set in the Registry. Now, in 2001-2005, Fleer, Donruss, Upper Deck and Topps have issued "Archive" and "specialty" cards of this player, some are fairly rare as they were issued in a limited edition.

Would these later cards be considered by PSA to be added to the player's Master Set or no? Must requests for additions only be issued within the player's actually playing time?

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    yes, the cards must be from the player's playing days-
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    HCSHCS Posts: 61 ✭✭
    "yes, the cards must be from the player's playing days-"

Thank goodness! Can you imagine how big a player's master set would then be? Does anyone know which player's master set has the highest number of cards in its composition? How many cards?
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I would guess for baseball that Bonds would be the highest right now in terms of what could be included, though I think Alex Rodriguez will soon surpass him.
    For football, it would be Favre.
    For basketball, Michael Jordan is probably still in first.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.