Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

94 Morgan on Ebay, this is hard to believe......

JJMJJM Posts: 8,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
59 bidders ????????

here
👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37

Comments

• Options
    <<1894 P Morgan Silver Dollar.My dad passed away in 2008 and left these coins to me from his estate. The pictures have not been enhanced in any way what you see is the way it will be.My dad bought these coins in bank rolls years ago,A super nice coin with beautiful toning. The coin you see is the coin you will receive. All our coins are sold with a 14 day money back gurantee. but Look at the pictures and grade for yourself as you are the one that matters.Thank You For Bidding and looking at my items.We do APPRECIATE YOU. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any issues all our emails must come through ebay.

IF YOU ARE AN ANGRY PERSON OR A TROUBLE MAKER GO ON TO SOMEONE ELSES SITE AND BUY.WE ARE VERY RESPONSIVE TO OUR CUSTOMERS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE COIN WHEN RECEIVED SIMPLY EMAIL US AND RETURN IT TO US AND WE WILL PROMPTLY REFUND YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.WE HAVE OVER 2500 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS,ANYONE WHO HAS EVER REQUESTED A REFUND HAS BEEN ISSUED A FULL REFUND. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO ANSWER DISPUTES WHEN ALL THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE REFUNDED IS EMAIL US IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS ,BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

I DO NOT WANT THE HEADACHES IF YOU ARE A HARD ANGRY PERSON.>>

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ATed, Raw, on ebay, bid to $1100+...

People with too much money and not enough common sense or brains.
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Edited: Guess I need to have my eyes checked.
  • Options
    Man, the hole in my Morgan folder where the 1894 should be looks better than that AT'd P.O.S.
    Looking to buy Morgans in ACG, INS, IGA, Old PCI photo, and Hannes Tulving holders.
  • Options
    that is a little rediculous... it is a low mintage coin, but complete AT... but not in horrible quality though
    1887 P Morgans Please!!!
    My collections!!!! : : Photos

My new VAMmer facebook group! : Silver Dollar VAMmers
  • Options

<< <i>It's tuff to tell from the pics if it is NT or AT. My first thought was AT but the more I look at it the more I think it's a remote possibility it is NT. >>

AT.
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    Also:

Nice

• Options
    Its Ated, and probably fake.
  • Options
    dohdoh Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭
    Grossly AT...is it even a real coin?
    Positive BST transactions with: too many names to list! 36 at last count.
  • Options
    Their feedback says they sell fakes ToolHaus
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    56 bids is an obvious sign of shills.
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • Options
    Amazing that people will still pay over $1000 for a raw coin on the Bay.
    SOCIALIZED MEDICINE: The wealthiest class treats the lowest class and sends the bill to the middle class.
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Majorly AT and a POS IMHO.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>56 bids is an obvious sign of shills. >>

Yes!..All in the family..
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Amazing that people will still pay over $1000 for a raw coin on the Bay. >>

Why? I'd pay 10x that for the right coin and a seller with good feedback with a return.
  • Options
    Looks like he has a new business model.

Sell fakes but be nice and refund money to the 10%-20% who realize they have been taken...........keep money from the rest.
  • Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
    damn!
  • Options
    pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭
    What, no sniping at the end? That $1186 had to be there for a long time. Good luck to the buyer, who knows, he might have bought himself a real valuable key coinimage.
    Paul
  • Options
    He shilled that auction like crazy.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,487 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>59 bidders ????????

here >>

No. 59 bids with only thirteen (13) bidders.

As for the coin itself, I would only question its authenticity and then its gradeability. If it proved to be authentic then its a keeper as any AT could easily be removed. The high bidder will have to wrestle with whether or not he/she was shilled and judging from his/her feedback, that id has been around for a while. Obviously his/her max was not hit.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    I agree it appears to be AT and the number of bids raise's the eyebrow's but and I say it cautiously with the low mintage 110,000 I believe may have been a not so terrible buy if genuine would need to see it in hand.
    Greg Bose
    CoinSpace.com Founder
    www.coinspace.com
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a 1921 obverse....look at that chin. I vote fake.
    Becky
  • Options
    phehpheh Posts: 1,588
    Whatever that hunk of metal is sitting on is gross.
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That coin is a fake. Reverse of '21. Not the real deal and this seller is
    crappy for sure.

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭

<< <i>IF YOU ARE AN ANGRY PERSON OR A TROUBLE MAKER GO ON TO SOMEONE ELSES SITE AND BUY.WE ARE VERY RESPONSIVE TO OUR CUSTOMERS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE COIN WHEN RECEIVED SIMPLY EMAIL US AND RETURN IT TO US AND WE WILL PROMPTLY REFUND YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.WE HAVE OVER 2500 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS,ANYONE WHO HAS EVER REQUESTED A REFUND HAS BEEN ISSUED A FULL REFUND. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO ANSWER DISPUTES WHEN ALL THAT IS REQUIRED TO BE REFUNDED IS EMAIL US IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS ,BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

I DO NOT WANT THE HEADACHES IF YOU ARE A HARD ANGRY PERSON. >>

Let me provide a translation:

IF YOU INSIST ON AUTHENTICITY OR ARE AN EXPERT GO ON TO SOMEONE ELSES SITE AND BUY.WE ARE VERY ELUSIVE WITH OUR CUSTOMERS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE COIN WHEN RECEIVED SIMPLY EMAIL US AND WE WILL POST ANGRILY TO THE COLLECTORS FORUM AT LEAST 78 TIMES. WE HAVE OVER 2500 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS,SO DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE NUMBER OF SPINELESS SHEEP OUT THERE WILLING TO ACCEPT FAKE COINS. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO ANSWER DISPUTES FOR THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY OF THEM AND MY EMAIL PROGRAM IS SLOW BECAUSE OF IT.

I DO NOT WANT THE HEADACHES IF YOU WON'T ACCEPT MY FAKE, COLORED COIN.
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Let me provide a translation:

IF YOU INSIST ON AUTHENTICITY OR ARE AN EXPERT GO ON TO SOMEONE ELSES SITE AND BUY.WE ARE VERY ELUSIVE WITH OUR CUSTOMERS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE COIN WHEN RECEIVED SIMPLY EMAIL US AND WE WILL POST ANGRILY TO THE COLLECTORS FORUM AT LEAST 78 TIMES. WE HAVE OVER 2500 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS,SO DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE NUMBER OF SPINELESS SHEEP OUT THERE WILLING TO ACCEPT FAKE COINS. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO ANSWER DISPUTES FOR THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY OF THEM AND MY EMAIL PROGRAM IS SLOW BECAUSE OF IT.

I DO NOT WANT THE HEADACHES IF YOU WON'T ACCEPT MY FAKE, COLORED COIN. >>

• Options
    <<IF YOU INSIST ON AUTHENTICITY OR ARE AN EXPERT GO ON TO SOMEONE ELSES SITE AND BUY.WE ARE VERY ELUSIVE WITH OUR CUSTOMERS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE COIN WHEN RECEIVED SIMPLY EMAIL US AND WE WILL POST ANGRILY TO THE COLLECTORS FORUM AT LEAST 78 TIMES. WE HAVE OVER 2500 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS,SO DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE NUMBER OF SPINELESS SHEEP OUT THERE WILLING TO ACCEPT FAKE COINS. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO ANSWER DISPUTES FOR THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY OF THEM AND MY EMAIL PROGRAM IS SLOW BECAUSE OF IT.

I DO NOT WANT THE HEADACHES IF YOU WON'T ACCEPT MY FAKE, COLORED COIN. >>

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I spit iced tea all over my keyboard I laughed so hard!
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    That looks like a Keebler Cookie

just out of the oven.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    I made quarters look like that with a blow torch when I was a kid....
  • Options
    FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭
    This 1877 cent he sold is a Chinese fake which sells on ebay for 10 cents plus shipping

Link
    Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com
  • Options
    joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    selling the same 1889 cc morgan to see if finally somebody will get stuck with it??
    may the fonz be with you...always...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file