Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Grades popped

redlegsredlegs Posts: 912 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was very pleased with the grades for my Pete Rose and Frank Robinson 1965 Jay Publishing photos. It is the highest graded Rose and first Robinson graded.

Unfortunately, I was not able to get my 1968 Reds Picture Pack Pete Rose, Tony Perez, and Johnny Bench graded. PSA was unable to find a published source for these cards listed anywhere. Does anyone know of a listed source? I have attached photos below.

Thanks,
Phil

Line # Item # Cert # Grade Description Type Country
1 1 15717604 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1965 JAY PUBLISHING REDS PETE ROSE Card US
2 1 15717605 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1965 JAY PUBLISHING REDS FRANK ROBINSON Card US
3 1 15717606 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE VOUCHER Card US
4 1 15717607 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE VOUCHER Card US
5 1 15717608 N9: NOT GRADED NO SPEC INFO, NO GRADE VOUCHER Card US

Comments

• Options
    I would like to see the 1965 Jay Publishing Rose. Do you have any raw for sale?
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818

<< <i>I was very pleased with the grades for my Pete Rose and Frank Robinson 1965 Jay Publishing photos. It is the highest graded Rose and first Robinson graded.

Unfortunately, I was not able to get my 1968 Reds Picture Pack Pete Rose, Tony Perez, and Johnny Bench graded. PSA was unable to find a published source for these cards listed anywhere. Does anyone know of a listed source? I have attached photos below.

Thanks,
    Phil >>

////////////////////////////////////

Hi Phil,

Whenever I'm in Cincinnati, I always stop in to see a friend of mine named Steve Wolter. He's very estute and well-known for his knowledge and expertise of Red's memorabilia. He owns the red corvette that Marge Schott gave Pete Rose when he broke Cobbs record in 1985. Here's a LINK with contact info.

If anyone can help you .... he can!

p.s. Check out the 'vette!

PoppaJ
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Poppa,

I checked out his website ... VERY interesting. Is he a personal friend or do you know him thru collecting?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>I would like to see the 1965 Jay Publishing Rose. Do you have any raw for sale? >>

Here is a photo of the Jays Publishing Rose. Unfortunately, I don't have any raw for sale.

Phil

• Options

Hi Phil,

Whenever I'm in Cincinnati, I always stop in to see a friend of mine named Steve Wolter. He's very estute and well-known for his knowledge and expertise of Red's memorabilia. He owns the red corvette that Marge Schott gave Pete Rose when he broke Cobbs record in 1985. Here's a LINK with contact info.

If anyone can help you .... he can!

p.s. Check out the 'vette!

PoppaJ >>

Thanks for the website. I actually live 100 miles from Cincinnati (in Louisville, KY) and have been to Sports Investments many times. I will check to see if they have any information.