Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Anyone have some seated quarters to sell me!

PCGS certification a plus, but not crucial. Must be problem free (certifiable.)

Thanks.

Comments

• The only certifed seated quarter I've got is an 1860-s in a PCGS AG-3 holder that I purchased for $150 last year, I think it really is a G-4 or G-6 as there are 5 letters of liberty visable on the shield and the rim is strong however on the back the lower left rim is merged into the letters a bit which is a striking characteristic for this date so that's why they graded it an AG-3.
    I don't think I want to sell it because when I researched the date many people have suggested that it is one of the rarer dates in the series.
  • commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭
    I have three Proofs listed on my website, www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com

1869 NGC PR64
    1870 PCGS PR63
    1883 PCGS PR63

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    Let me know if you ever want to sell your 1860-S.

As for the proofs...I am going to stick with the business strikes. Very nice coins though! Thanks for letting me know.
  • Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check with Larry at SeaEagle Coins - I recently sold him several dozen nice circs in F - XF+; he may still have a few left!
    Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Possibly for sale, not sure yet.

imageimage
  • coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seated quarters are SO tough....
    BUMP
  • MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    From your opening post this probably doesn't apply but here it is anyway.

1891 Seated Quarter ANACS AU58 - $215

imageimageimage

Millertime
  • partagaspartagas Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭
    This quarter is available for $200 delivered. 7 day return. I have

What price point are you looking at? Original VF+ seated quarters are costly, even the common dates. You will find most lightly cleaned common dates fetch $30-$75 depending on looks.
    If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around. Am I still wrong?

• << <i>Let me know if you ever want to sell your 1860-S.

As for the proofs...I am going to stick with the business strikes. Very nice coins though! Thanks for letting me know. >>

Yeah I'll let you know, in fact if you can find ANY S mint Seated quarters from the 50's, 60's through the 72-s in one of the big three holders for close to greysheet and it's original I would suggest that you buy it, same thing goes for some of the O mint and Philly coins.
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially looking for rarer dates (specifically mintmarks) in circulated grades.
    Bump
  • 1875 CC Seated Quarter Cameo Contrast NGC au58 with CAC... Coin is a MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>1875 CC Seated Quarter Cameo Contrast NGC au58 with CAC... Coin is a MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

That is a tough quarter. I would like to see photos of that one.
    I WISH the 1875-CC was in my budget. I too would like to see pics!!! If only to drool!

-Bump-
  • Billet7 - I sent you a PM in response to this thread back in August, but never got a response. I have a bunch of seated quarters, some of which may be for sale. Many of the mint marked better dates are fairly expensive even in circulated grades. Can you PM with price range and grade range you are looking for? Do you want AU, XF+ or are F/VF coins OK?
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • partagaspartagas Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭
    Pics and price on the 75-cc please.
    If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around. Am I still wrong?
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're interested in this one, send me a PM.
    imageimage

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• << <i>The only certifed seated quarter I've got is an 1860-s in a PCGS AG-3 holder that I purchased for $150 last year, I think it really is a G-4 or G-6 as there are 5 letters of liberty visable on the shield and the rim is strong however on the back the lower left rim is merged into the letters a bit which is a striking characteristic for this date so that's why they graded it an AG-3.
    I don't think I want to sell it because when I researched the date many people have suggested that it is one of the rarer dates in the series. >>

Well since I picked up a nice dirty original PCGS VF-25 1875-cc seated quarter from Brian Greer make that 2 certified seated quarters.
    That's a nicely detailed 56-O...one of the few dates I already have though. Thanks for the offer.

-Bump-
  • I know he's looking for a 1864-s in good if anyone has one to offer.
    Winner of the "You Suck!" award March 17, 2010 by LanLord, doh, 123cents and Bear.
  • Wil2008Wil2008 Posts: 273 ✭✭
    1877 25C PCGS AU55 Beautiful rust/orange toning
    1891 25C PCGS AU58 Brilliant with a hint of gold rim toning.
    Positive BST Transactions:

coinsarefun, marmac, LindeDad, andree, robkool, TwoSides2aCoin, waterzooey, agentjim007
    All were A++++ Transactions- Thank you !
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be available: ICG MS62 Cancelled die (not noted on holder)
    bob
    imageimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • jhdflajhdfla Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Here's my 25c:

PCGS MS-65 (CAC)

image >>

Nice one RYK...