Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

TONS OF STUFF FOR SALE :: 2001 Topps Heritage Baseball :: GRADED:: HOF Auto's:: Raw HOFers::: SCANS

Im looking to unload alot of stuff so hopefully we can get some deals done here /////// I'll listen to all reasonable offers

All cards were placed in plastic sheets and put in a binder which is how you will recieve the set

The 2001 Topps Heritage Baseball set contains just about all of the non Sp's . Heres whats MISSING . Both red and black of #'s 11 and 49 . Missing just #12 red, #47 red, #48 red, #52 red, #60 black and #77 red. Im not exactly sure when the higher SP's start in this set but here is what i HAVE as far as SP's go. 326, 330, 338, 342, 350, 351, 353, 354, 363, 370, 384, 386, 388, 390, 393, 394, 395, 397, 398, 400 and 404.
Also included is 10 Classic Renditions, 4 Then and Nows, 4 New Age Performers .

I also have 1 2001 Topps Heritage Auto of Joe Mays ( Blue ink ) which i can sell seperately or add it to the set if interested.

Im looking for $150 delivered for the set and $ 27 delivered for the auto ::: $ 177 delivered for everything

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HOF On Card Autos

Walt Frazier UD Century Legends
Isiah Thomas Ultimate Collection
Ozzie Smith UD INKcredible
Charley Taylor GOTG Gold Border

Topps Heritage Refractors

08 BJ Upton / 1959
07 Johan Santana / 1958
08 Gary Mathews / 559
07 Rob Mackowiak / 558

I'll be adding ALOT more stuff along with some scans later tonight

Thanks for looking
Dave

Comments

• Bump with scans ................ I'll be adding more scans tonight................ Please note that the little smudge on the Brodeur , Elway and Griffey are on the scanner not on the cards . . . . Theres only 1 card missing from the Purina's , card #9 but i think it's around here somewhere

2001 Topps Heritage Set

Joe Mays 01 Heritage Auto and 2 chromes

• Anyone interested in anything ?

I have alot more to add if i get some interest in this stuff
  • Cmon guys help me get rid of this stuff ! ! !
  • Last bump before it hits Ebay tonight

Shoot me a PM if your interested in anything