Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

The Official: 1932 U.S Caramel Set Registry Thread

I thought that we needed a thread for this classic set. I am currently working on a low grade set registry and if anyone has any lower psa graded u.s caramels up for sale or trade let me know. This is what I have so far....

Comments

• Options
    hey do you have a scan of the backs? and is your double for sale? or trade?
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'll try and get a scan of the backs posted on here. I would be willing to trade one of my Paul Waner's if you have somebody that I don't already have. Let me know who you have and i'm sure we can try and work something out.
  • Options
    thanks for starting this thread. i've thought about starting this set, but i followed the prices and even low grade cards can get pretty pricey for the top tier stars. looking forward to others sharing their purchases and insights into this set.
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Yeah even lower graded cards of this set bring a chunk of change!!! The Lindstrom card is not considered to be a part of the set because there are less than 10 copies known to exist. The card that never seems to come up for sale is the Rogers Hornsby. I would love to see someone put one of those on ebay as an auction and let it go.
  • Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    i do not have any i am just interested in what they usually sell for, i mainly have t205's
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also have thought about starting this set
    but AS many have stated, prices are tough on this one

i only have one and it is one of my favorites
    psa 4 paul waner, bought it for my 3000 hit rookies reg set.

good luck and i look forward to seeing more scans

hank
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    this is such an underrated set! keep it up... i ahve a few and would love to make this set oneday.
  • Options
    Does anyone know the distribution of these vis. the '32 Caramel U.S. Presidents cards? Were they distributed together but are considered different sets or were they distributed in different products? I am doing the Presidents set myself.

Jasen
  • Options
    any new pick ups? i got clipped at auction recently for a nice psa 2...

does anyone here collect DELONGS?