Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

I need to know?????

The two tags have been running a while now.
And I need to know if anyone is using my "Tag Box Wizard" file?

If so:

Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
(I already think I need to enlarge the listing cells, for longer discriptions).

Any other feedback wanted.

Paul
(Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭
    Paul -

I tinkered with it. But I dont use it on a regular basis........

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    I saw the program, but I'm so stuck on my old f%^& ways I just used my old tried and almost true cut and paste.

Heck, you should launch a tag too! I'd like to sign up.....

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    Nobody else has feedback for me?

Claychaser,
    I might be able to after TC's box comes to me. image

But it will be a recycling of coins though. Some of the price list will be TAG PRICE, some will be MY PRICE. And I know you can get it cheaper elseware! But that's what I want, take it or leave it. I don't mind if it comes home. I will haggle a bit. image

And I'm sorry but I don't want a cash option, unless special circumstances. I'm looking to diversify(sp)

Everyone WILL have to be BOOM, CLAYCHASER, AND TC71 approved.

But this is all later, after I'm done with the box to come. image

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    I don't want to rush anyone, but Paul, TC71's box is on it's way, and I would like to sign up for your tag.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    Steve,

This isn't a signup thread yet, but. IF and When I start a signup, I'm sure you will be on the approved list. image

I'll need to steal (cut and paste) rules and leagal stuff from one of the other tags, if thats OK.

Paul

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll need to steal (cut and paste) rules and leagal stuff from one of the other tags, if thats OK.

Paul >>

You may take any mumbo-jumbo from my tag posts if like - no copyrights here! image

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye