Question procedure for linking PSGS regesrty set

Think outside the box . Coin collector for 45 years

Comments

• Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    Linking to what, where more info needed to formulate an answer
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats a "regesrty"? I can't even figure out how to pronounce that word.

.......Oh....thats right, you cannot answer.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to inventory select view coin hold cusor over image and right click cut the properties of image. Select the window box in reply heading and paste properties into post.
  • Options

• Options
    Thanks Lindedad for your information. I have gained polite and helpfull information on all posts. New to this site and not up on all links, attachments and protocal.
    I am shocked at the Neo-Nazi members of this site however.
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will tell you that it is very frowned upon to make your very first post a link to your website trying to market your product.

that is called

• Options
    I was just seeking feed back positive or negative on this slab holder. I own 41 PSGS registry sets. One is #4, one #6 and #9 . As my coins presently sit in boxes, I like to compare new coins to upgrade the present ones I own. Fumbling to find the right year, prompted me to develope this alblum. I started this project six months ago. With a $150,000 cnc router and a $100,000 laser engraver I designed these first prototypes. "Homemade" is not even close. Moreover it is made in the USA, unlike many coins that will grace our presence for a long time.

I have no albums to sell now - merely the next step in product development, which is to ask the experts. I did show it to David Hall at the Long Beach show with coins in it for grade review on a crossover. His first comment was "I like it." The gassifcation question is one I am aware of. No better coloring than my Mercureys 25 years in a Whitman Album. The information that coins have been known to tone in 3 years enclosed in a wooden box, is important to know. Plastic is in the works now and the patent is pending (stronger then patent as you know).

The Website is under constuction and prices are not firm; however, I thought my best estimate of the eventual price should be listed (people would want to know).

• Options
    <<I am shocked at the Neo-Nazi members of this site however.>>

Great way to sell a product...
  • Options
    HighReliefHighRelief Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I was just seeking feed back positive or negative on this slab holder. I own 41 PSGS registry sets. One is #4, one #6 and #9. >>

I never heard of PSGS? Must be another TPG service that just started up.