Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Attention Colorful MPL Collectors - Registry Caliber PCGS Colorful 1936 to 1942 Proof Lincoln Cent C

I've been told that we may offer PCGS-graded coins on both the BST and PCGS Set Registry - so here is a very pretty short PCGS-graded proof set for sale....

Not only am I proud of this particular collection, but believe that the series still has incredible upside for future appreciation. Especially at the current asking price, which is roughly equivalent or less then only one (1!) of many high-end MPLs. I recently sold my other beautiful ’36-’42 collection for roughly the same price, and this collection offers as much value for the money and quite possibly more. This collection was roughly around number 15 level in the PCGS registry, and the highest rated colorful Lincoln set, with 6 out of 8 coins designated either BN or RB. The new owner is guaranteed to have many enjoyable hours of learning about a great short series and especially viewing these eye popping gems. This is a truly fabulous collection. I included a TruView photo of the 1942 below as it is a truly remarkable Pop 1-0 that closes out the set, and one of my favorites.

Flexible terms can be arranged for the right buyer.

Sincerely,
Duane

Text

Remarkably toned Pop 1-0 1942

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've been told that we may offer PCGS-graded coins on both the BST and PCGS Set Registry - >>

Nice looking Lincoln.

FYI that you are correct about the Registry Forum, but in the BST, you can offer all types of coins (raw, different TPGS, etc).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Thank you.

Duane