Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Only one coin away from completing my first registry set (1995-p cent).

1995 mint set only one coin away. If anyone has an ms68rd 95-p for sale I'm interested. I'm pretty picky though. It has to be high end with luster and color matching my other 90's cents.

Comments

• Options
    Almost-congradulations! It's nice to finish a project. I wish I could help on that last one. I'd say I'm a gold and Morgans guy, but Lincoln wheaties seem to keep popping up in my collection--though nothing like the spectacular high grade, toned specimens that have been showing up on this board recently.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • Options
    EarlycoinEarlycoin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Happy hunting! There are 66 out there and I haven't seen one of them! Keep searching tho! image
    Earlycoin

My E-Bay Stuff
  • Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options
    docgdocg Posts: 528 ✭✭
    Nice job Jaime!
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    The last one is always the hardest to find
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well shoot I just got a 67Rd to go ahead of Augie now your going to jump both of us.

Good luck in the search.

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your accomplishment.

I sold my 1995 set about 2 years ago.

Sorry I can't help.
  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have one but I was curious.

Can you use a 95 DDO instead? The 68RD price guide on the 95 DDO is $185 vs. the non-DDO 95 at $225. There are over 2,600 of them vs. only 66 1995 non-DDO so they should be easier to find.

If you can use the DDO you should look for the 69RD at $8000image
  • Options
    Yeah, that's the paradox of 1995. Shouldn't there be more ms68 non ddo than ddo out there? Or were most of the ms68 quality regulars tossed aside and now have deteriorated? (or have grading standards changed since most of the ddo's were graded?!). I've looked through a few dozen or so 1995 rolls and only submitted one that got ms67. I've only been able to search a handful of mint sets. It does not seem to be an easy coin to find.

Anyway, the mint set will take a DDO but I am only interested in a regular one. That ms69 95 DDO was advertised on the forum when it was graded a few years ago. I would never buy that.

• Options
    Put that 67 in. I think it will put you very near the top, and keep looking for the 68.
  • Options
    I sold it long ago. An ms68 P cent would tie me for #1. What's ironic is I have an extra ms67fs P nickel. I would love to sell it to the current #1 so he could stay at the top but he doesn't have the contact link. He's a forum member I've dealt with before but it was so long ago I forget his ID.
  • Options
    Jamie there is a coin listed by Diamond State Coins & Currency on Collectors Corner that you might be interested in.
    It should be showing as a upgrade in your registry.
    MS68RD Double Die.
  • Options
    Over in the other thread KAJ1 is selling out his Lincolns, he has a 67RD in a OGH, maybe upgrade material?
    here