Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

post/opinion no longer available

POST/OPINION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comments

• ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    1) VARIETY === please will someone specify the "names" that would go into this category,,,,,, I need to understand what goes here so I properly can put the rest in the "card name" section,,,,,, is this where "refractor" and the like go???

One of the more veteran submitters will have to answer the variety question, but I think you have it right.

2) LABELING ?? == think I read I have to put the invoice # and line # on a sticker,,,,, does this go on the front or back of the Card Saver 1???

PSA instructions say to put stickers on the back top of card saver.

3) The sheet shows just 15 spaces--- I have nearly 150+ I am sending in,,,,, does someone have a "continuation" sheet thats used?

PSA Large Submission Form
  • Variety is for refractor, color or any variation including noted error cards.

The stickers are supposed to go on the back of the CS1 but a lot of people don't use them and never have any problems. I still include the sticker with sub # and the line #.
  • jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    I don't really stress too much about the variety rea. I will put promo or refractor in there but not alot of room
    for much. I always put the sticker on the back. I also put a 1" x 3" stickers on the front with everything including a spec# if possible. I have no idea if this does or doesn't
    help speed it along but I do it anyways. I also check my sub 387 times a day and the minute it pops I check it over and
    if I find anything wrong I call and get them to fix it. I send in all types of oddball cards so these steps are to help PSA identify them.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    POST/OPINION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭

<< <i>3) The sheet shows just 15 spaces--- I have nearly 150+ I am sending in,,,,, does someone have a "continuation" sheet thats used?
    >>

I rarely have an order that small, either, so I print a separate spreadsheet list and write "see attached" on the form. Much faster.
  • fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    wow Mr beckett is crossing over to PSA?