Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

PERFECT MARIO LEMIEUX OPC ROOKIE PSA 9 FOR SALE

I JUST LISTED THIS ON EBAY! IT'S JUST ABOUT AS PERFECT AN O-PEE-CHEE ROOKIE AS YOU WILL FIND. FEATURED IN SMR LAST YEAR.image

Comments

• Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Link SMR= $390 good luck image
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    It looks like it sold for $425...Congrat's!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    I love that box bottom Lemieux you have as your avater!!
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    Thanks,
    It is probably the rarest Lemieux graded card out there (1985 OPC box bottom). Only 5 total have ever been graded and this one is a PSA 9 with the next closest being a PSA 6. It will be hard pressed hard to find another box bottom as nice as the one I have.
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Wow what a great looking Lemieux
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    I agree the Topps one is tough also. I had two graded by SGC long before PSA graded these. They both graded 84
    and sold in the 60 dollar range. I was surprised at the time.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658