Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Where did my icon go???

Yesterday it was the old school Texas Rangers logo, today when I log in, its a coin (I have since changed to Nolan Ryan giving Ventura the business). I searched and searched through the list and can't find it. Where did it go?
Matt's Card Page
What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders

Comments

• BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭
    This happened one time in the past...like 20 people ended up with the same icon...and it wasn't intentional like when everyone went Rube.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Damn hackers! image
  • magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    If you want to see your icon again, you'll send all your AG Extincts & Future Inventions to me.

Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Same here. On the 15th I switched to the Manny corked bat. Later that day I was a blurry coin. Looked thru the 15,000 or so icons and couldn't find it. image
    imageimageimage
  • matthewbschultz83matthewbschultz83 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭
    I guess someone is hating on the Rangers. Thats the real conspiracy here. Magellan, only have one FI3, can't remember what that one is off the top of my head. So do I just re-upload on the 15th?

Thanks for non-sarcastic or hatefilled responses! A refreshing change!
    Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

• magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Matt, it's been so long since I changed my icon, not sure what options are. Maybe it's a board glitch and CU will change it back.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Think it got traded for a player to be named later
  • MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    this happened to me the other month when I uploaded a picture of me playing hockey...was down in about three weeks and missing from the list...

Patrick
    No Mike, we didn't make any deals today. Unlike Boston who was really active today. Kotchman for LaRoche....really? Do like the fact ya'll picked up VMart. Game on!
    Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

• zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Kotchman for LaRoche makes no sense to me unless they have other plans down the line. Kinda liked LaRoche - I was at the game last Saturday night when he got his first hit / hr.

Happy about Vmart but sad to see Masterson go - had a nice little auto collection of him in progress. At least we didn't lose Buchholz though
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    Sometimes when you upload a new avatar, it doesn't get added to the avatar list. This has happened to me before.

I'm guessing that those of you who ended up finding the coin in your avatar had also just updated your signature. When you update your signature, your avatar reverts to the coin if the avatar you uploaded didn't make it onto the list. At least that's what's happened to me in the past.
    But I've had mine since February....I'm telling you its a conspiracy. Just like our pitcher going for us tonight is the only athlete in major American Sports to get the Swine Flu!!! Someone at the CIA does not want us to win this year.
    Matt's Card Page
    What I'm selling

• << <i>Sometimes when you upload a new avatar, it doesn't get added to the avatar list. This has happened to me before.

I'm guessing that those of you who ended up finding the coin in your avatar had also just updated your signature. When you update your signature, your avatar reverts to the coin if the avatar you uploaded didn't make it onto the list. At least that's what's happened to me in the past. >>

That explains my situation. Changed my sig awhile after my avatar.
    imageimageimage
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    Had you changed your signature since February? If so, then I just don't know. image
  • onebamafanonebamafan Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    Happened to me too...................................look at your profile and see what it is called, write down/remember what exactly its called. Now you can find your old icon if it gets whacked!
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Wading through the Great Sea Of Avatars is definitely not fun. Plus it takes like an hour to load.
  • SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    You may borrow mine, I know you want to.

"Molon Labe"