Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Numismaster has story on NGE including names of unsecured creditors.

bidaskbidask Posts: 13,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

Comments

• Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭
    Nice House
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    I read in a couple different articles that so called $25M house is now only worth a small fraction in todays real estate market.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I read in a couple different articles that so called $25M house is now only worth a small fraction in todays real estate market. >>

Talk about being UPSIDE DOWN eh? Can one buy insurance to cover that situation for real estate?
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can one buy insurance to cover that situation for real estate?

Sure, that's how the entire real estate market got blown up, by the use of otc derivatives by the top 5 banks betting that home owners would default on their mortgages. Not being satisfied with just one policy/contract/derivative per mortgage, 49 other betters hopped on as well even though they did not hold the actual asset....hence 50-1 leverage. And those betting that the mortgage owner would fail did everything in their power to push that owner towards bankruptcy.

roadrunner

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file