Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH: Topps Complete Baseball Sets - 70's and 80's

I just purchased a collection which contains many Topps baseball sets from the mid 70's to late 80's. There is so much stuff I have only been able to pick up and store 1/2 the collection. Tons of baseball wax boxes also from late 80's to early 90's which I will list in a separate post once I categorize them.

The cards of the rookies in the sets are mostly EXMT for 70's sets - nothing that is going to blow your socks off. They may have centering issues or light corner wear or in the case of the 78 Trammel/Molitor black smudge marks along the bottom lettering. I can provide scans on request and haven't listed prices yet as I wanted to see if there were any interest for the sets. We can work out price based for the condition of the set.

So far, I have the following Topps baseball sets below for sale with the quantity is listed first in parenthesis. Let me know if interested. I do have 1985 to 1990 Topps sets also but not yet in my possession. I also have Donruss and Fleer from 1981 on up with some Factory sets in 1984 and 1985 for Donruss. I still have much to go through.

I live in Michigan so if anyone is going to the Nationals and want to swing by if you purchase some stuff to save on shipping, feel free to do so. I'd love to unload a ton of wax boxes if possible.

Please send PM if interested. Thank you.

Conditions Range from Exmt to Near Mint
SOLD (1) 1974 - comes with Topps Traded set - Set in Near Mint Condition, Price: $190 dlvd
SOLD (1) 1976 - comes with Topps Traded set - Set in EX Mint Condition, Price: $190 dlvd
SOLD (1) 1977 - Set in Ex Mint Condition, Price: $130 dlvd
SOLD (1) 1978 - Molitar/Trammel RC has smudge marks near bottom lettering - set in Ex Mint Condition, Price: $95 dlvd

Conditions range from EXMT to Near Mint-Mint (condition and pricing forthcoming)
(3) 1979
(5) 1980
(2) 1981 plus some additional partial sets
(2) 1982
(3) 1983
(5) 1984

Comments

• Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    pm sent

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    moonlightgrahammoonlightgraham Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Don,

I PM'd you the price of the 76 and 77 sets with the location of the scans for those two sets.

Thanks for your interest.

Paul
  • Options
    All PM's replied to. Thanks.
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    PM sent...

Mike
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    PM me a price on th '83 set, please.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    Added condition, pricing and scans for 74, 76 and 77 sets.

Thanks.

PS. I have 106 wax boxes from late 80's early 90's from mostly baseball but also have football and hockey. If interested, please let me know.