Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Trade Deadline Approaching: Make me an offer on these Roy Halladay 1997 Bowman Chrome PSA 10 and PS

Let's have some trade deadline fun!

PSA 10 and 4 PSA 9's available...

Blow me away with an offer for these, either one at a time, or all at once.

Cash preferred but would consider trades to help my HOF RC sets...
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    The PSA 10 is sold!

Make offers on the others before the trade deadline ends at 4 PM on Friday, or else....

...I am not really sure what else...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I will trade you a couple minor league cards..... but not my best ones. I don't care how much closer the Halladay PSA 10 gets me to the top registry set.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    CDsNUTS,
    If I remember where you are from, I can't trade with you since we are in the same division.