Home PSA Set Registry Forum

The Official Basketball Future Hall Of Fame Players Thread

I Don't Think We Can Change Any Player Or There Card.We Can Add Players And Grade Weight.Will Post IMO Players That Should Be On List.Missing Would Be WNBA & International Players.

Comments

• Whats up Bob?
  • Nice thread by the way!

I would guess Jo Jo White, but I can't really think right now, soo tired image
  • ZBobZBob Posts: 102 ✭✭
    JoJo White Is On The List And In The Set Of 1999 UD Legendary Signatures.IMO He Will Be HOF Allong With The Only Other Players From That Set That Have Not Yet Made HOF Would Be Jamaal Wilkes, Paul Silas, & Spencer Haywood. Baylor Is A Hard Auto To Get And Should Be Gold.I Have More Wilt & Maravich DNA Auto's
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Elgin Baylor is a hard certified auto to get. He was a very willing signer in his 2 decades as Clippers general manager.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Hey guys,

Is it just me, or does Baylor have pleanty of autos out there? I've heard a lot of people say Baylor is a hard certified auto, but I have seen many different autos cards coming out. Matter of fact, I was thinking they made too many autos for him! I would consider a player like Billy Cunningham to be a hard signeture to get, but Baylor must have about 15+ autos, i;m just guessing here, can't remember exactly. Another hard auto would be Dave DeBusschere, but Baylor? I sure wish he was more rare to get, but I have seen way too many autos for him.

This is a recent one I bought that I was looking for and finaly landed it image

Hey EB22 Nice Pick Up.Don't Get Me Wrong Baylor Signed For Many Insert Company Sets. IMO Inserts Value Over The Years Goes Down.I Collect Those But My Main Collection Is Cards That Are Signed In Person On The Players Card During Players Year DNA Certified. IMO These Cards Only Go Up In Value.HOF DNA Certified Auto Rookie Cards Is My Main Collection. If You Have A 1961 #3 Baylor Rookie Card Signed And Authentic And Dna Certified Is Worth Gold.I Will Buy It
    Going Back To The Thread. The Wise Men Have Voted. I Would Add Dennis Johnson, Arvidas Sabonis, Cynthia Cooper (Next Year). Sheryl Swoopes, Lisa Leslie & Chamique Holdsclaw. I Have A Few That I Like Will Post Later. As For Weight On Players IMO Any Player That Has Won MVP Regular Season Is A Walk In First Year 3 Points Per MVP.

• << <i>Hey EB22 Nice Pick Up.Don't Get Me Wrong Baylor Signed For Many Insert Company Sets. IMO Inserts Value Over The Years Goes Down.I Collect Those But My Main Collection Is Cards That Are Signed In Person On The Players Card During Players Year DNA Certified. IMO These Cards Only Go Up In Value.HOF DNA Certified Auto Rookie Cards Is My Main Collection. If You Have A 1961 #3 Baylor Rookie Card Signed And Authentic And Dna Certified Is Worth Gold.I Will Buy It >>

I also think that the vintage RC's that are signed will be worth more in the long run then autographed inserts, but I will pick up a Baylor insert auto if the price is right. That is one of my goals to get his RC autographed. I have his RC but i'm scared to send it thru the mail, I just wish I could get it signed in person one day. I'm sorry, but I don't think I would ever sell that if I had it, haha. Anybody ever had any look getting Baylor to sign?
  • ZBob, out of the 1957 Topps rookies, which PSA DNA Certified auto's you need? A friend has a handfull.. Let me know..

ps: do you still have that 2000 legends gold /25 auto cousey i need?

thanks,
    -Joe
  • Bob, I found a Russell!

Auction Link

Joe, how many more 2000 Legends Gold autos do you need for your set?

I have seen pictures of your cards before they are just beautiful! Do you have any scans to post here? Or do you have a link to your collection? I always love to see nice cards...
  • fujfuj Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Anyone interested in a 1994 UD USA Sheryl Swoopes PSA 9? I had a couple graded in a recent submission so have an extra.
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I always try hard to avoid the negative on these boards, but I have to say that the Future HOF RC's Basketball set is horrible.
    There are guys on there with no chance at the HOF, and the card choices are poor as well.

One day we will have to revamp this list, in a major way.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

• << <i>I always try hard to avoid the negative on these boards, but I have to say that the Future HOF RC's Basketball set is horrible.
    There are guys on there with no chance at the HOF, and the card choices are poor as well.

One day we will have to revamp this list, in a major way. >>

I strongly agree with that. Yes, the list of players are questionable which I can somewhat understand, you can never say player A will never be elected. But the thing that got to me the most is that the set is filled with second tier rookie cards (despite some pretty obvious choices). It does seriously need revamping.
    Going Back To The Thread. The Wise Men Have Voted. I Would Add Dennis Johnson, Arvidas Sabonis, Cynthia Cooper (Next Year). Sheryl Swoopes, Lisa Leslie & Chamique Holdsclaw. I Have A Few That I Like Will Post Later. As For Weight On Players IMO Any Player That Has Won MVP Regular Season Is A Walk In First Year 3 Points Per MVP. I Hope That We Can Change This Thread. To What It Should Be. No More Dumb Asses. There Is A Vote In For Change Of Rookie Cards.You Have To Have A Set To Vote.Changing 1998 Up To UD SP should Work Well. Or Just Start A New One. All Vote To Start New One. Send Email PSA. Trade On ZBOB