Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Buy of the month!!! 55 Snider PSA 7.5... BIN $20

I wish I would have caught this one.........looks like deal went through..feedback left.......

E-bay # 160346120504

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160346120504

1955 Topps #210 Duke Snider PSA 7.5....Buy It Now > $20.00 SOLD!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Not really too sure who is trying to "play with our heads", but there is no way that the transaction you showed was a bona fide arms length transaction. Who are you/he/she trying to kid?????
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Wow! That guy sells tons of items a week. I am sure that he is unaware that an item like that was listed on a buy it now price of $20. Something does not sound right on that one.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Doug, I wasn't trying to play with anyones head...I just happen to come across that while doing an advanced search on E-bay on a bidder in one of my auctions...It just happened to be on the top of his list for items won in the past month and it caught my eye.......I'm sure it was a error when he listed the auction and anybody who would have seen that while it was active would have jumped all over it for sure..........
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Hamp ... sorry, did not mean to add "you" in the second part of my response (made a mistake). I think that something was done intentionally by the seller/buyer of that card. Maybe I am wrong, but maybe it was a way of getting people to look closer at his auctions (I know I did!) LOL

Again, sorry for that ... wanted to send you a PM but your PM is not turned on.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    too bad I paid 700 for shipping
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    ah!
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The card was originally listed as a "normal" eBay bid item and not a BIN. A couple of days later, the item disappeared. One can only assume the buyer made an "off eBay" offer to the seller, who accepted the offer. One can also assume the seller posted the $20 to "cover" their deal. Clearly this card sold in the $1k range and that amount is what a more prudent seller would have posted.

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yup

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    you want it for 1k ill sell it to you right now I paid 720 no matter what you think or say