Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

A litte Krause Help Please

I am currently travelling and am without my Krause collection. I wonder if someone can look up the following coin for me. It may well be in the Unusual World Coins edition.

1967 Australian Pattern Swan Dollar by Andor Mezarosz.

You can read more about it here:

1967 Goose Dollar
Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.

Comments

• Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    In my 2005 4th edition Krause Unusual....... X#M2 regular issue 1,500 mintage-$85, Proof 750 mintage-$175, Matte Proof 2 known-$1,650
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Ormandh. Do PCGS slab coins from the unusual world coins catalgoue?

By the way, those CV's are a bit out of date, these coins routinely go for between AUD$600-$1200 these days (US$450 to $900).
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be on the look out for these in the future. As for PCGS slabbing them, I will leave it up to those that know a bit about the series, but my guess is that you would need to contact them to see. Good luck! -Dan
  • Options
    ASUtoddASUtodd Posts: 1,312 ✭✭
    If you knew what they went for then why have someone look them up?
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    I wanted to know if they were in Krause and what the Krause number was. So I can contact PCGS and see if they'll slab them.
  • Options
    ASUtoddASUtodd Posts: 1,312 ✭✭
    Ahh I see said the blind man...
  • Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe PCGS will slab it. They've slabbed other coins listed in the "Unusual" catalogue, i.e. the Goetz German Patterns.
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay