Home Sports Talk
Options

halladay to the phillies for happ, brown, taylor, donald....

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
that's my guess. they'll give extra on the (blocked) position players to retail drabek.

also, I dont think they'll be able to sign halladay to an extension.

Just recording my guess for posterity

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    My guess is you're a moron.....just recording my guess for posterity.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    i'd rather keep Halladay than trade for those suckbags. keep him and sign him. build a team around one of the best pitchers in the majors rather than gambling on some 2nd tier guys.
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>i'd rather keep Halladay than trade for those suckbags. keep him and sign him. build a team around one of the best pitchers in the majors rather than gambling on some 2nd tier guys. >>

The Blue would like to do that, but Halladay will command too much money next year when he's a free agent.

The problem is the two hackers Wells and Rios have huge contracts that have already tied up the Jay's payroll.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    The Phillies would be better served to shore up their bullpen since two relievers were injured earlier in the week. I'm not sure how serious they were hurt since I don't follow the Phillies.

Adding another starting pitcher when the bullpen is in need is not very smart to me.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Its just not fair.

Sincerely,
    The rest of baseball
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>The Phillies would be better served to shore up their bullpen since two relievers were injured earlier in the week. I'm not sure how serious they were hurt since I don't follow the Phillies.

>>

You should follow the Phils.

It would be much more enjoyable for you. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The Phillies would be better served to shore up their bullpen since two relievers were injured earlier in the week. I'm not sure how serious they were hurt since I don't follow the Phillies.

>>

You should follow the Phils.

It would be much more enjoyable for you. image >>

lol, the way they are swinging the lumber, I don't think I could deny that.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My guess is you're a moron.....just recording my guess for posterity. >>

Matt , Matt , Matt----- I'm glad to see you posting more.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell