Home Sports Talk
Options

Fantasy baseball question..

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been following very impressive Luke Hochevar of KC the last few weeks, and after his 13K performance tonight, I'm wondering if you were a GM would you drop Ricky Romero of Toronto (who's been solid all season for the most part) in favor of Hochevar in a league which includes WHIP, K to BB, Ks, Ws, QS and ERA?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    romero seems to have peaked.
    Hochevar has always had all sort of potential; perhaps he is finally harnassing it.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    romero seems to have peaked.
    Hochevar has always had all sort of potential; perhaps he is finally harnassing it.

I'm inclined to agree with that, and made the move...Romero has also struggled of late with his control..

Thanks for the opinion.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Hopefully you won't regret your decision. I would have pulled the trigger too,
    as Hoch seems to be improving each time out, and Rome is probably getting tired.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan