Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Shameless plug for my three MPLs at Heritage...

renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
All this horse trading's left ol' Matty's wallet a little flat, so I decided to sacrifice a few of my babies to the masses...

Just so you know what they really look like, here are some photos from my inventory, and a true-view:

1911 PR65RB - Personally, I think this coin is prettier and cleaner than the other two PR66s.

1913 PR65BN - The Heritage pic makes it look like a mudpie, but their description is alright. Except for me, it's really a greenie!

1914 PR66BN - This coin is more lusterous than any of the pics show. Great piece!

Anyway, I hope one or two of these find their ways into some of your collections. I'd really like to know that they are well cared for. You have no idea how hard it was to choose three coins to let go. They are all spot free gems, and destined for (sob!) somebody else's high end collection. image

Comments

• Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
  • Options
    Great looking coins, Heritage screwed the pooch with the pics of that 1913 though. image
  • Options
    MikeInFLMikeInFL Posts: 10,188 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with your sale. image
    Collector of Large Cents, US Type, and modern pocket change.
  • Options
    Matt - For me it's always tough to prune for any reason. I think I've studied each in-hand, and they are all solid MPLs for their respective grades, IMHO.

Good luck with the auction. Duane
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that 1914 isn't quite as nice as the one you are keeping, but it's pretty close! All beautiful pieces and, at least for me, I'm happy to see "plugs" like this!!!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®