Home Sports Talk

Mannywood!!! GRAND SLAM

Wow, what a Great Pinch hitting job by the Manny time!!!!!! GRAND SLAM!! on the first pitch!

Voice of the great VINCE SCULLY " 2-2 , Bases loaded , 6th inning , 1 out ........and a driveeee to left fieldd down the line it issss gonnnneeeeeeeee , a grand slam home run "

Go Dodgers!!!!..........T H I N K B L U E

Comments

• TrevmoTrevmo Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Personally, I am not a fan of Manny at all but I gotta hand it to him....That dude can jack some home runs, no problem! As long as he stays of the juice and starts thinking about his team, he will be fine. JMO
    Collecting Ozzie Smith PSA 10's, 1949 Bowman PSA 5's, and 1949 Bowman PCL'S in any grade!
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    That was a big hit by Manny last night and it was with a sore hand. Dodgers seem to be cruising right now. Hopefully they get some middle relief help soon.

• stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    It was described on the field during a post game interview as one of the greatest moments in Dodger history?

Seriously?!?

A game against CIN, in July, and it put them up 4 in the 6th inning?

Setting standards pretty low, don't 'ya think?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It was described on the field during a post game interview as one of the greatest moments in Dodger history?

Seriously?!?

A game against CIN, in July, and it put them up 4 in the 6th inning?

Setting standards pretty low, don't 'ya think? >>

Wow! Lame!!!! I didn't see the post game, but I wouldn't even put it in the Top 100 greatest moments in Dodgers history. Not even the top 10 this year!

Who was doing the post game?

Brian
  • jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    I believe , without looking, that he is 2 away from Gehrig now on the career grand slam list.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658