Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Can't upload images to registry.

Is there a problem with this. Some images it will not let me upload. I've checked the size, properties etc. and they are the same as the others I've scanned to the registry. Any help. Thanks.

Mickey71image

Comments

• Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Mickey

This is an ongoing issue PSA has had for months now. My experience is uploading in the evening is very hit a miss. More miss than hit. Then next morning or day it uploads fine. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. I have been in contact with the PSA team and they research it but the problem never seems to go away. I know this past weekend for instance they had network issues and uploading for most of the weekend was an issue. My suggestion is to try again next day and if that does not work you should get error message that allows you to send an email to set registry folks. They are responsive and can even post the image for you if problem persist by just emailing it to them. Good luck.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    TrevmoTrevmo Posts: 201 ✭✭
    I get the error message alot and thought it was just my internet connection. I didn't know there was a problem with the PSA site itself. I usually just wait a day (which sucks) but it usually works after that.
    Collecting Ozzie Smith PSA 10's, 1949 Bowman PSA 5's, and 1949 Bowman PCL'S in any grade!
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    I have gone so far as to try and load the same images from different computers at same time, different internet connections at same time, different browsers at same time and when the images don't load they just don't load. PSA cannot explain issue and error message you receive apparently does not tell them anything. But typically the next day the image will load. Just curious, most of the time my issues arise outside of normal PSA operating hours (nights, weekends). Are you seeing similar issue?

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Uploading the images is ridiculous. Uploaded about 20 in a row the first time and none for a week straight. Same size images and everything.
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    I got the error message trying to upload this morning.
    Capecards
  • Options
    TrevmoTrevmo Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Do you get the error message when you try to upload 1 or when you try doing more than that? I usually only get it when I add new inventory and try to upload 5 or 10 at a time. Other than that, I don't get it too often anymore.
    Collecting Ozzie Smith PSA 10's, 1949 Bowman PSA 5's, and 1949 Bowman PCL'S in any grade!
  • Options
    I have been trying to upload some jpg files for the past few weeks. They seem to be small enough at 26k. The system just will not upload the images. Any suggestions on the best way to do this? Thanks for any assistance.