Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

PCGS blue boxes?

Maybe this should be posted to the BST board, but...

Does anyone have any extras?

I want 1 or 2. If you have some, how much do you want for them?

Paul
(Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    Send me your snail mail addy, I got a few xtras, no charge, just pay for shipping.

TC71

• Options

But how? C.O.D.? Add your shipping cost to my TAG cash option check? Paypal?

I'll PM the addy now.

(Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    IF TC71 doesn't have as many as you need or want - let me know.

I've got PLENTY!
  • Options
    I need 3 if anyone wants to give em away....image

PCGS keeps short chnagin me when I send in only 5-6 coins for submission the 'turds...

• Options
    Hi Boom,

TC is sending me 3 for the shipping. They should do me fine for a long time. Thanks anyway.

Paul

• Options
    OK Buddy.

Anytime I can help just let me know.

As always,

BOOM ~~~~
  • Options

<< <i>I need 3 if anyone wants to give em away....image

PCGS keeps short chnagin me when I send in only 5-6 coins for submission the 'turds... >>

PM Sent!

TC71

• Options
    I have several to spare.

I am NOT interested in selling any but if anyone needs
    2-3 (each) all they need do is pay postage and that's it!

Whether you use PayPal, M.O or want them COD -
    S/H is on you - but the boxes I'll let you have, FREE. image
  • Options
    You know,
    A few days ago I got an email saying the mint shipped my Silver Proof sets (subscription)

Today I find a box on my porch and think it's them, But no it's the 3 PCGS boxes From TC71. That was fast. I got nothing against the PO. image

But then I use to get the mint shippment before the email. image

Thanks for the boxes Gary. and hurry up with that tag box. image

• Options

<< <i>You know,
    A few days ago I got an email saying the mint shipped my Silver Proof sets (subscription)

Today I find a box on my porch and think it's them, But no it's the 3 PCGS boxes From TC71. That was fast. I got nothing against the PO. image

But then I use to get the mint shippment before the email. image

Thanks for the boxes Gary. and hurry up with that tag box. image >>

MorganHunter2 will find the same box on his front porch come monday morning.

TC
  • Options
    Very image

But that doesn't let Boom get rid of some too. image

Unless of course MH2 now has toooo many. image

• Options
    I got a closet full of them....at last count, I had 50+ PCGS Blue Boxes and about 20 NGC Silver Boxes........

• Options
    heheheh- do any of you have the old black rattler slab boxes from PCGS?

I have 3 that are full and need a 4th & 5th one to fill.

and I will have the 3 unexpected ones from Gary filled when they get here.

I may at some point need a old NGC box, but I'm thinking of sending in all these fat slabbers to PCGS and get them graded.

got to love old holdered coins guys, they do upgrade once in a BLUE moon or 2..image

• Options

<< <i>heheheh- do any of you have the old black rattler slab boxes from PCGS?

I may at some point need a old NGC box, but I'm thinking of sending in all these fat slabbers to PCGS and get them graded.

got to love old holdered coins guys, they do upgrade once in a BLUE moon or 2..image >>

Clay was looking for one of these, it was going for $30+ in FleaBay. No free ride on this one, my friend.

TC
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

USPS has This Flat Rate Box:
    Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB1) - $10.35 - 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"

It will fit 4 boxes if laid on their sides.

Anyone willing to ship me 3 PCGS blue boxes and 1 current NGC box - $10.35 + $0.70 del. conf. = $11.05?

Thank you.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>USPS has This Flat Rate Box:
    Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB1) - $10.35 - 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"

It will fit 4 boxes if laid on their sides.

Anyone willing to ship me 3 PCGS blue boxes and 1 current NGC box - $10.35 + $0.70 del. conf. = $11.05?

Thank you. >>

PM me your snail mail addy. I will mail these to ya.

TC71
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>heheheh- do any of you have the old black rattler slab boxes from PCGS?

got to love old holdered coins guys, they do upgrade once in a BLUE moon or 2..image >>

Clay was looking for one of these, it was going for $30+ in FleaBay. No free ride on this one, my friend.

TC >>

Haha, that's funny, I didn't realize there was such a demand for those black rattler boxes. I just gave one of those to clay at the ANA show Saturday. That's too bad, I could have started a bidding war amongst you imageimage
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those PCGS "green" boxes are also in great demand... image
  • Options
    Hi, I was wondering of anyone had a couple of extra blue PCGS boxes that they are still looking to get rid of. I only need two for my meager (thus far) PCGS slab collection, and would be most grateful if someone would mind sending me them if I covered postage and any appropriate handling fees. Thanks much, and have a good one.

Brian
    "I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way." - Franklin Pierce Adams

Positive BST Transactions: kalshacon
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    Speaking of boxes, what are you supposed to use for those tiny old ANACS slabs? I've heard that the silver NGC boxes hold every kind of slab, but are the good for the small ANACs ones as well?
    I collect circulated U.S. silver