Home Stamps Forum
Options

I think I have a missed cut sheet

Let me start by saying, stamps are not my area of expertise. I am a card guy mostly. With that in mind, through my minimal research, I think I may have stumbled onto something. I have a sheet (6x4) of .29 stamps. The only thing is that the .29 is divided by the perforation on the whole sheet. From my limited research, this seems to be desirable amongst collectors.

This is not the actual sheet, but the same ones I have

Is this of any value, and if so, a ball park of how much?

Any and all responses are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
I'm building a 1968 and a 1970 Topps set. I have lots of 1970s and 1960s to offer in trade.

Comments

• Options
    Are you saying that the perforations are mis-aligned, so that the perforations run through the center of the stamps? I'm not a collector of such items, but if so, then yes, I believe it may have more value than just a regular sheet. It really depends on how severe the misalignment is though. If its only minor, the sheet isn't worth anymore (and probably less). If its really dramatic it would probably carry a premium value.

Matt
  • Options
    Yes an EFO (error freaks and oddities) dealer might be able to give you an idea. Richard Frajola probably knows a good expert or auctioneer to ask, try his board at the link below:

Frajola Board