Home Sports Talk
Options

Erin Andrews video??

So, who has it image
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I just googled it and it may link to a virus so be careful!
  • Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
    its on bittorrent. i saw it and nothing special.
  • Options
    What did I miss? Please tell me it involves nudity.
  • Options
    Some peeping Tom video'd her through a PEEP hole in the hotel room, she is doing her hair completly nude for like 5 minutes. Bad video, and yes she is hot as he>>>>>>>. Careful downloading it though, rumor has it alot of virus's attached....

uTorrent has it...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    She has nothing to be ashamed of so why she is making a big deal out of it who knows.... She might as well do Playboy NOW lol...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Some peeping Tom video'd her through a PEEP hole in the hotel room, she is doing her hair completly nude for like 5 minutes. Bad video, and yes she is hot as he>>>>>>>. Careful downloading it though, rumor has it alot of virus's attached....

uTorrent has it... >>

That guy is a first rate scumbag.
  • Options
    I heard it was a video where she got dunked on.
  • Options

<< <i>That guy is a first rate scumbag. >>

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    ahhh the backwards Peephole......sounds so Seinfeld.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my goodness, she doesn't have any clothes on.
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    The most overrated female ever.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    This thread is useless without pics
  • Options
    Be a decent human being and don't tell people where this video can be found.
    And if you know where it is, do yourself a favor and don't watch it.
    It was videotaped totally against her will, and it is embarrassing that people would watch it when
    she was clearly violated.

The guy should be severely punished. I think jail time for about six months is appropriate.
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942
    Lots of talk on Nancy Grace tonight about this video, one theory is it was not through a peephole but
    from a hole drilled in the wall from an adjacent room and was most likely an inside job from an employee
    at the hotel since someone probably knew in advance she was coming and which room
    she would be assigned so they could prepare to do this.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    very grainy at best...and if someone didnt tell you it was her...you would never know...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Be a decent human being and don't tell people where this video can be found.
    It was videotaped totally against her will, and it is embarrassing that people would watch it when
    she was clearly violated.

The guy should be severely punished. I think jail time for about six months is appropriate. >>

What makes you say its a guy? No one knows that for sure, at all. Could be anybody, Mr. Gender-Bias. Could be Melissa Etheridge for all you know. All I know is that I've looked around for 20 minutes to do some "investigative work" on this video with no luck. I bet by the end of the week people will be speculating that she staged the whole thing herself to garner publicity. Not that I think that, I just bet the story goes in that direction.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    csmtampacsmtampa Posts: 1,828
    I agree
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    They're real and they're spectacular.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942
    Yet another theory is it is someone connected with the TV crew she travels with who would also
    know what room she was in.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definatly a scumbag- creepy move.

She is SA' MOKIN' though image
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    I think she faked the whole thing because she's worried that Heidi Watney is supplanting her as the hottest sideline reporting in the United States.
  • Options
    HARTFORD, Conn. – ESPN banned staffers from the New York Post from appearing on any of its programming on Wednesday after the newspaper published photos this week taken from a video showing sideline reporter Erin Andrews nude in a hotel room.

The Post published three images from the blurry video Tuesday.

"While we understand the Post's decision to cover this as a news story, their running photos obtained in such a fashion went well beyond the boundaries of common decency in the interest of sensationalism," ESPN senior vice president of communications Chris LaPlaca said in a statement Wednesday night.

Newspaper reporters are regular guests on ESPN shows.

Post spokesman Howard Rubenstein did not immediately return a call from The Associated Press.

The Post was one of several TV networks and newspapers that aired or published images from the video, which Andrews' attorney says was shot without her knowledge. Andrews plans to seek criminal charges and file civil lawsuits against the person who shot the video and anyone who publishes the material, attorney Marshall Grossman said.

Kelly McBride, a journalism ethics expert with the Florida-based Poynter Institute, said it was unethical for news organizations to show images from the Andrews video.
  • Options
    Maybe they're getting closer to catching the perv, er, perp...speculation the film was shot here in B-lo

Sweet, now the rest of the country can think - Super Bowl losses, snow, wings, peeping toms...

eta - reading the article over again, I'm not sure how much faith I'd put in a website called ninjadude.com.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    She shouldn't be mad so much about the video itself, but be more mad at who took the video. That was a HUGE violation of privacy. She is however, one of the hottest women on TV! Wahh-Wahh-WEEEE-Wahh! lol

What will be interesting is, will she still do college football games? Could you imagine her walking onto a college campus after a video like that? She will be heckled and cat-called SO MUCH more that she was before.

Did I mention that she is MUCH hotter with no clothes on? I'm just sayin'...

I guess I'm a perv... image
  • Options

<< <i>Did I mention that she is MUCH hotter with no clothes on? I'm just sayin'... >>

I'm sure your wife, mother, and sister are too. How would you like it if some scumbag pulled this with them and posted it on the net?
  • Options
    You can call people pervs, scum, whatever...But the bottom line is this really isnt a bad thing for her career. She is very goooood looking, she works alot of hours, and even does half squats while curling her hair. She will make Millions off this "scum, perv, peeping Tom" person. I dont think, deep down, she cares...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>You can call people pervs, scum, whatever...But the bottom line is this really isnt a bad thing for her career. She is very god looking, she works alot of hours, and even does half squats while curling her hair. She will make Millions off this "scum, perv, peeping Tom" person. I dont think, deep down, she cares... >>

Not every good looking woman in America wants to sell her body for a few extra bucks. Amazing the misogynistic comments that come out when something like this happens.

eta - what this guy did is no different than peeping in someones window while they dress for a cheap thrill. Go pull that with some of your neighbors, see where it gets you.
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure your wife, mother, and sister are too. How would you like it if some scumbag pulled this with them and posted it on the net?

If my wife looked like that, I'd be the posting the videos!
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options

<< <i>Be a decent human being and don't tell people where this video can be found.
    she was clearly violated. >>

Really? Whoever filmed it is my friggin hero! I will continue to watch it over and over again until all the links on the internet have been pulled.
  • Options
    slantycouchslantycouch Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Really? Whoever filmed it is my friggin hero! I will continue to watch it over and over again until all the links on the internet have been pulled. >>

Really? If you want to watch it that's certainly your choice. But I can't say that some dude filming through a peep hole is my hero.

I feel awful for her and anyone that has ever happened to. If it was someone close to me I'd be p'd.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Really? Whoever filmed it is my friggin hero! I will continue to watch it over and over again until all the links on the internet have been pulled. >>

Really? If you want to watch it that's certainly your choice. But I can't say that some dude filming through a peep hole is my hero.

I feel awful for her and anyone that has ever happened to. If it was someone close to me I'd be p'd. >>

I must say that if it was someone close to me and they looked like her I'd be p'd if someone did not film her. I must add that I do not condone such behavior, I just enjoy the fruits of it, and by enjoy I mean that I try to watch it at least eight times a day. Anymore and I will go blind.
  • Options

<< <i>I must say that if it was someone close to me and they looked like her I'd be p'd if someone did not film her. I must add that I do not condone such behavior, I just enjoy the fruits of it, and by enjoy I mean that I try to watch it at least eight times a day. Anymore and I will go blind. >>

I thought the stereotype of guys from Alabama and their relatives was just that - now I'm not so sure.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reports are that she has turned down $1 million to pose for playboy. I would say she has wanted to be taken seriously for her journalism and not her looks. This won't hurt her career, but I think it's very wrong. A person that does this should not be considered a "Hero" to anyone. Just another perv running around in the world with nothing better to do than pep in hotel rooms.
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Sure it was wrong, and that guy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (which is actually only about 6 months jail, unfortunately). AND yes, it's wrong for me to watch it... but I watch it with a smile every time! In fact, I've started squatting in front of the mirror when I get ready in the morning, and it's making my butt firmer! Thank you for the tip Erin! image
  • Options
    I would like to see the video...just don't want to get stuck down loading a virus.

I don't watch much of her work, but If she wants to be taken seriously as a journalist, does she wear a suit all the time??

If she is wearing tight fighting clothes to show off her breasts and such, then she most for sure is using her looks as opposed to her reporting ability.

After all, I don't ever recall seeing Dan Patrick reporing sports in an outfit that highlights his buttocks or balls.
  • Options
    I'm sure she has complete control over her wardrobe every time she goes on air. Maybe you could tell me how a woman is supposed to hide her breasts all of the time - wear a tent? Maybe she should wear one of those middle-eastern ninja suits, then she couldn't be accused of flaunting her sexuality. So many comments in this thread akin to the whole "if she got raped, she was asking for it" b.s.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I am agreeing with jlbsquared on this one. This guy is a f'ing freak who filmed it. Am I curious about the film? Sure, I am a guy. However, it really is a bad thing and probably gives other pervs a new bad idea. In particular I find what dabeef said, "I dont think, deep down, she cares...," most offensive. Seriously dude grow up. I think any human being would really really care about them being filmed in their hotel room and having the naked video on the internet. I hope you are really young because that's flat out idiotic.
  • Options
    jbsquared, she should wear a business suit. Dan Patrick hides his junk.

• Options
    1) There's at least a chance she orchestrated this.

2) I didn't watch and didn't have an ounce of desire to watch, because a) she's the most overrated female in America, and b) you can find hundreds if not thousands of women in Dallas, Texas who would make her look like a great big fat ugly person.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options

<< <i>

Really? Whoever filmed it is my friggin hero! . >>

All I can think of is....."they know not what they do"

• Options
    There's at least a chance she orchestrated this.

Come on Ron... what happened to STAY CLASSY!?

I am pretty sure she didn't orchestrate this.
  • Options
    Interesting to see where this topic is going. It does sound a lot of like a fraternity meeting right now.
  • Options
    What I don't understand is how "a certain Cleveland Morning Radio Show's" website can not only HOST this video, but put their LOGO watermark on the video! What's up with that??
  • Options

<< <i>1) There's at least a chance she orchestrated this.

2) I didn't watch and didn't have an ounce of desire to watch, because a) she's the most overrated female in America, and b) you can find hundreds if not thousands of women in Dallas, Texas who would make her look like a great big fat ugly person. >>

I'm moving to Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if it is like 143 degrees there with 112% humidity
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What I don't understand is how "a certain Cleveland Morning Radio Show's" website can not only HOST this video, but put their LOGO watermark on the video! What's up with that?? >>

Did they really? That seems beyond moronic!!!
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    Not condoning what the dude or dudette did. However, if it is out there for everyone to see, I certainly am going to watch it once or twice or 94 times. If she wanted to be taken seriously as a journalist, she shouldn't have slept with at least one professional athlete especially a one night stand with a high profile NY athlete.

I am officially taking up a collection to give to Miss Andrews to add to the 1 mill Heff offered her to pose in his gentlemans magazine.
  • Options
    " I am pretty sure she didn't orchestrate this."

So am I, but in this age of celebrity we don't know one way or the other. She's 31 and has been a sideline reporter for 5 years. Never has been in the studio, nor appears to be headed there. So what better way to catapult her career into another genre than create a faux sex tape? It's par for the course for the Hollywood set, so while unlikely, it's not that far-fetched.

Oh, and if you want to see true broadcast beauty? May I direct you to Megyn Kelly, of FoxNews fame. THAT is some serious talent.
    Ron Burgundy

• Options
    I'd definitely add to that one. I've from Northeast Ohio, where we breed corn-fed (and McDonald's-fed) WOMEN. That, my friends, is one fine lady right there. I'm officially kicking Rachel Nichols off of my Female Top Sports News Reporter pedestal.
  • Options
    The King's have a gal who is pretty attractive. Katie Christensen. She looks to be a five tool player.
  • Options

<< <i>The King's have a gal who is pretty attractive. Katie Christensen. She looks to be a five tool player. >>

Perve